Video Of Some Urban Ratting

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry lad new vids will be uploaded soon if anything this backfired on them even thow this hit all the national news papers now we have seeked legal advice and we have been told to continue what we do

H

ok im going to make a strong statement here..................YOUR COUNTRY IS FOOKED,lol....that was good to watch..I wonder will they put vids of Rentokill up on the Liverpool Echo with rats caught in

Thanks for the link trenchfoot... great video, looks like a great bit of action!

Best part for me was reading some of the comments, the first ten or so weren't from antis but people thanking the lads for doing it! Bet that's not the response the author expected!

Good on you lads for a public service!

• Like 1

Thanks for the link trenchfoot... great video, looks like a great bit of action!

Best part for me was reading some of the comments, the first ten or so weren't from antis but people thanking the lads for doing it! Bet that's not the response the author expected!

AGood on you lads for a public service!

I just read that article stress to the rat colony and they are opposed to ratting ,

Dear god these people are insane!

well apart from the occasional comment on various threads now an again i keep my thoughts to myself an just enjoy reading what everybody posts on here. but f**k me if some folk are moanin that lads are clearin a few rats out then we really up shit creek. its time you anti idiots AND SOME WILL BE READING THIS found something else to fill your time

• Like 2

I just read that article stress to the rat colony and they are opposed to ratting ,

Dear god these people are insane!

well apart from the occasional comment on various threads now an again i keep my thoughts to myself an just enjoy reading what everybody posts on here. but f**k me if some folk are moanin that lads are clearin a few rats out then we really up shit creek. its time you anti idiots AND SOME WILL BE READING THIS found something else to fill your time[/quote

You wonder how they would feel if their family's caught a dose of plague.

• Like 1

Sorry lad new vids will be uploaded soon if anything this backfired on them even thow this hit all the national news papers now we have seeked legal advice and we have been told to continue what we do if we wish just try and avoid videos with faces on so the videos that were took down will be once again added and a lot of new vids to come!! Cheers for the comments guys ??

• Like 8

Sorry lad new vids will be uploaded soon if anything this backfired on them even thow this hit all the national news papers now we have seeked legal advice and we have been told to continue what we do if we wish just try and avoid videos with faces on so the videos that were took down will be once again added and a lot of new vids to come!! Cheers for the comments guys ??

Well done mate keep up the good work. You's are doing a very good Vermin control service do these people realise how much damage rats do and how dangerous rat bourne diseases are!!! I'd like to see the reaction from the people who are complaining about the videos if one of there family contracted weils disease. Another case of putting animals before humans, the mind boggles!!!!! Edited by MOLE265

Sometimes I can understand both points they arnt awear we do this for a kind of living we are paid for what we do and they think we just do this for fun little do they know that there comments left in the articals has made us more known and put a lot more work are way glad to say paid work also

• Like 3