Cracking vid that and those dogs know their job, very impressed by that whippet and the bull terrier great stuff. Have you seen those vids on utube about these american's that do the same thing, mainly around the new york area, they are worth a watch. atb fellas.

Yes mate if quite good in New York wouldn't mind going over there myself with my dogs I reckon guaranteed 500 a night guys if you have Netflix's and you get a chance watch a documentary called rats!! Well worth a watch

Cracking vid that and those dogs know their job, very impressed by that whippet and the bull terrier great stuff. Have you seen those vids on utube about these american's that do the same thing, mainly around the new york area, they are worth a watch. atb fellas.

Yes mate if quite good in New York wouldn't mind going over there myself with my dogs I reckon guaranteed 500 a night guys if you have Netflix's and you get a chance watch a documentary called rats!! Well worth a watch

Watched a program once and the caretaker of an apartment block used to rat the area with his pit bull ,if I remember there was some in an abandoned car trunk.

why is the vid removed so soon,is it going to be taken and used elsewhere,why put it up for so short a time,bloody annoying when ye click in and its taken down...if yer that nervous why put it up at all

• Like 5

why is the vid removed so soon,is it going to be taken and used elsewhere,why put it up for so short a time,bloody annoying when ye click in and its taken down...if yer that nervous why put it up at all

Sadly mate we didn't take it down the press and antis have got involed for some odd reason even thow the video was posted origanally 15months ago