Ferrets Gone

Well after having ferrets for nearly all my life and enjoying the ferreting game and other hunting interests, after some bad news from the doc had to let them go yesterday was a bit funny the smorrning going out the back and no noses looking through the mesh and grunting

For there bait but a big thank you to Gillian from north east ferret rescue for her help at this time.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words lads and invitations but what I have is terminal so that's that was good to know that the owld ferrets got a good chance for a good home tho. they done ther best for me so decerved it didn't want them just been used and passed on and some of the charvers that a got knocking on me door asking for them were a joke next job to sort all gear out nets,locators.long nets etc she will not no what it's like getting the spare bed room back.

Thanks lads.

• Like 5

Just looked back in on this thread John expecting to see you have arthritis or dodgy discs forcing you to pack in....so sorry to hear its terminal ,thoughts with you and your family mate.I hope this doesnt appear insensitive but theres a member on the for sale/wantedsection looking for ferreting set up,one less thing for you to stress about....atvb Dave

• Like 2

Thanks for all the kind words lads and invitations but what I have is terminal so that's that was good to know that the owld ferrets got a good chance for a good home tho. they done ther best for me so decerved it didn't want them just been used and passed on and some of the charvers that a got knocking on me door asking for them were a joke next job to sort all gear out nets,locators.long nets etc she will not no what it's like getting the spare bed room back.

Thanks lads.

So sorry to here this mate / , get yourself out to do the things you've always wanted to see , if poss , all the very best j .

• Like 1