Idris Elba ... Fighter

There's a video of him in the ring from 2016 on youtube....google it and see the other fighter then make you mind up...I guess this is the same first fight as you'll see in the next episode so I wont post the link.

No doubt he's pretty fit and strong for his age but I can't imagine he'd do very well against anyone half decent.

My brother was in to Kung Fu and his instructor was Chinese, really small guy but could do a 2 inch punch that would seriously hurt....hard as nails those guys.

The chinese guy he 'fights' in the ring wasn't even using his legs which is weird. I did Ninjutsu when I would young, we were told that getting a kickboxer as an opponent was a nightmare because they would just wear you down with low kicks especially to the thighs, I suppose it's like how in boxing they use body shots to wear the opponent down to lower his guard eventually.

• Like 1

Like I say who gives a f**k about him not exactly gonna show him getting sparked clean out and renaming show idris elba soft f****r

i liked him as a luther good actor , fit strong bloke prob can punch a bit , but he should stick to he better at acting and DJ :yes:

• Like 2

The chinese guy he 'fights' in the ring wasn't even using his legs which is weird. I did Ninjutsu when I would young, we were told that getting a kickboxer as an opponent was a nightmare because they would just wear you down with low kicks especially to the thighs, I suppose it's like how in boxing they use body shots to wear the opponent down to lower his guard eventually.

you use to do ninjitsu and your sensei told you to watch out for kickboxers? Your sensi or master sounds like he knew his stuff HA....this site has me on stitches times i swear.