Sorry I Cant Befriend Or Smile At Infidels

I reject this part of islam.

Having said that how does islam say that we are all from adam so we all brothers and sisters but then says i shouldnt befriend or smile at my brothers . Same for judaism that says gentiles are dirty animals but then teaches us we all from adam and we family. Similarly american slave masters used bible to justify slavery using canaan story.

Edited by AXUM

I find that religeon as a 'rough moral code' is helpful. Much more and one gets into the 'expansion and protection' of an individual faith. More innocents have been killed in the name of religeon than can be justified by any religeon. Time we all thought about 'doing as you would be done by' and admiring churches mosques etc for only their structural and architectural beauty. Belittle no man.

• Like 8

I guess as a muslim i wont be allowed to keep chatting with u folks in this forum lol and no more smiley icon when posting haha

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t313203/

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/friends-with-jews-christians.aspx

Thank fuk for that ,so we won't be hearing from you again you weird fker

• Like 4

f**k me axum make your mind up one second your muslim next your an athiest

I was myslim then left islam then muslim again last year. Lol . Maybe 4 years atheist

Edited by AXUM

Your alright in my book axum at least your willing to look beyond the boundaries of your religion and question things instead of just blind faith.. I think your just like a lot of us... just trying to make sense of what it's all about... Crack on mate I enjoy some of the questions your throwing up :thumbs:

Edited by kanny
  • Like 8