Fox Down

Got to the farming museum where me and my uncle shoot

The manger sat us down and informed us of a fox that had been round the chickens and other animals that are some of the attractions for the kids.

We had to make this are top priority luckily the fox caller was in the boot and we set about getting are gear together and headed straight to the field where the last fox was seen. I put the wildfire fox caller out in to the field about 75yards from where we would be selected the vixen on heat call and waited I was using the hmr so need to get it in closer to us.

After 10 min my uncle had a scan with the lamp and nothing but pheasant got disturbed at bottom end of the field we waited 5 min then tried again and there he was steaming in to the caller my uncle had to stop him with "oi"

Which made the fox look straight at us the white bib stood out a mile I placed the shot at the base of the neck to take the major organs the fox dropped with a thud we guessed it was about 100yards ish. He was a well fed dog fox that had one thing on his mind.

FD54FF31-BAD9-4EBE-8719-8E6484EE1192_zps

• Like 6

This is the second one round that permission he did not get chance to cause as much damage as first one that one scoffed most off the attractions that's why we got told about this one soon as it had been spotted

How much are these calls Bud? May have to stop being a Luddite and get one. I keep a flock of laying Hens which have all been shut in since Crimbo due to the avian flu warning, Id usually find foxes close to home but they are all in the woods at present, they know when their beat.

I can see the future, solar powered ATV, big trailer load of batteries and speakers that would make any RASTA boom box look cheap, you heard it here first.

Like this

C80CA325-7120-496D-8F70-8AF50DBF6B71_zps

That looks just the job, Ad.

All you'll need then is to blast out a bit of Flight Of The Valkyries and get few Hueys to fly over head dropping napalm. The foxes won't know what hit them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can see the future, solar powered ATV, big trailer load of batteries and speakers that would make any RASTA boom box look cheap, you heard it here first.

Like thisC80CA325-7120-496D-8F70-8AF50DBF6B71_zps

All you'll need then is to blast out a bit of Flight Of The Valkyries and get few Hueys to fly over head dropping napalm. The foxes won't know what hit them! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hueys! How about a fleet of drones all geared up with IR and NV all controlled via a large screen tv, you could shoot a whole farm in minutes, get one of those road sweeper attachments on the front to clear the haul.

• Like 1

Like thisC80CA325-7120-496D-8F70-8AF50DBF6B71_zps

Hueys! How about a fleet of drones all geared up with IR and NV all controlled via a large screen tv, you could shoot a whole farm in minutes, get one of those road sweeper attachments on the front to clear the haul.

Like this ?

??