Who Would Win?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully they never meet as it would be the beginning of the end for both sports.........if they did meet it wouldnt even be competitive.

So do you think Conor Mcgregor knows something about boxing that Pacquiao,De leHoya,Castillo,Moseley,Alvarez,Cotto etc etc didnt know about boxing ?

would you fancy a scrap in a caravan park for a hundred yoyos, a 3 legged horse a cart with a wonky wheel and a back full of nettle stings and crustys shite stained doc leaves? Or would you rather fig

Are the sheep hungry? An can they use scissors?

If they can't use scissors how else would they cut the grass. Hardly intelligent enough to to operate a mower.

Also To answer your first question regardless of how hungry they are . No lunch break permitted

Thought so, deffo the sheep then deffo

How's the wee man getting on with the boxing don

Your showing your lack of knowledge there and with the training camp comment unless you've experienced it you don't know what your talking about. I've found a lot of old men make the same mistake

:D yeah what would i know.

Ive found a lot of people who dont know what to say next just have a pop instead of explaining themselves ;)

Not having a pop but to think that groundwork is a rest shows you don't know what your talking about I'm sure you are quite knowledgeable on boxing but you obviously aren't on mma

Who said anything about groundwork ? not me.......you are completely missing the point the rules of mma indicate that you are allowed to tie up an opponent and stop them from working you are not allowed to do that within the rules of boxing.......how good somebody is at doing that in mma is irrelevant im not saying its easy im saying its allowed.....and its not in boxing.

Ive seen mma fights where the majority of a round is spent clinched up against the cage wall,this could never happen in a boxing ring.

As far as the original topic look what happened when James Toney stepped into a mma cage he was completely embarrassed and it would work exactly the same the other way round....anybody with even a little bit of experience in competitive sport would accept you cant just jump from one sport to another and expect to compete at the highest level.

Ok if you say so

• Like 1

Are the sheep hungry? An can they use scissors?

If they can't use scissors how else would they cut the grass. Hardly intelligent enough to to operate a mower.

Also To answer your first question regardless of how hungry they are . No lunch break permitted

Thought so, deffo the sheep then deffo
How's the wee man getting on with the boxing don
Good mate, the wee gym he was going tae lost there lease on premises tho, so few other gyms in darlo and barny castle have offered him to join them, he been for a look at couple and has gelled with one at barnard castle and has recently moved there mate, the move has done him world a good tho, his training has upped a gear now haha

Excellent mate that's what he needs, few month of harder training and he'll be flying and fit as a flee lol, our lad has started training with us adults after his kids class and now the gym has added an extra fighters class, he's doing well fighting in Barnsley next sat??

Ok if you say so

I dont say so..... 99% of people who have ever been in or around a combat sport do.

Anyway f**k all that the lawnmower/sheep scenario is a much fairer contest my moneys on the sheep nature over technology all day long.