Who Would Win?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully they never meet as it would be the beginning of the end for both sports.........if they did meet it wouldnt even be competitive.

So do you think Conor Mcgregor knows something about boxing that Pacquiao,De leHoya,Castillo,Moseley,Alvarez,Cotto etc etc didnt know about boxing ?

would you fancy a scrap in a caravan park for a hundred yoyos, a 3 legged horse a cart with a wonky wheel and a back full of nettle stings and crustys shite stained doc leaves? Or would you rather fig

I hope it's not just boxing, should be one mans skills against the other.

Its like asking who is best at laying bricks between a brickie and a plasterer......then saying right ok now lets see whos best at plastering !......its all just a little bit silly.

• Like 1

I hope it's not just boxing, should be one mans skills against the other.

it be a shame to see a great like mayweather rolling about the ground like something youd see in a pub

Mayweather fancies it, or they would not be talking.

I don't see mayweather walking through him just because mgregor fights mma doesn't mean he can't box he's younger stronger and I believe bigger and he won't stand around while mayweather poses like other fighters do and mayweather won't be able to tie him up in the clinches and wait like he does in other fights that's my opinion anyway

• Like 1

do you remember a few years ago bath played two rugby matches against wigan, bath won easily at union and wigan won easily at league. absolutely pointless exercise as each will win easy at their own discipline

• Like 1

and he won't stand around while mayweather poses like other fighters do and mayweather won't be able to tie him up in the clinches and wait like he does in other fights

So do you think Conor Mcgregor knows something about boxing that Pacquiao,De leHoya,Castillo,Moseley,Alvarez,Cotto etc etc didnt know about boxing ?

• Like 3

I want them to use their own disciplines, UFC against Boxer, or there is no point.

At what ? :blink: ....darts ? tennis ?

They want to fight each other. :blink:

Yes but at which sport ?....you are aware that sports have rules arent you ?

I want them to use their own disciplines, UFC against Boxer, or there is no point.

At what ? :blink: ....darts ? tennis ?

They want to fight each other. :blink:

Yes but at which sport ?....you are aware that sports have rules arent you ?

It may be personal, as it said in the report, so they will just have to create an event, won't they. :laugh:

and he won't stand around while mayweather poses like other fighters do and mayweather won't be able to tie him up in the clinches and wait like he does in other fights

Probably not but I think they all fought mayweather fight I don't think mcgregor will he will push mayweather harder than any boxer has before and the clinch that mayweather uses in all his fights when he's in trouble to tie up his opponents will be useless against mcgregor