Nhs Staff Violence Petition

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have that law already, it's called assault !........why do we need another f***ing law? So yes actually, I do disagree with it !

Does any idiot actually stop to think before they have these bright ideas ?.........I mean some idiot had an idea about a law and now you can't make a joke about a black person or a gay person, you ca

I've got to say I agree with Wilf. I think it's a low act assaulting someone who's job it is to help people, why does it need a separate law? What about a law for assaulting firemen.., or teachers?

I can't see anybody on here disagreeing with this one.

Please sign

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/176138

just done it 34,763 :thumbs: , i seen it happen one night , and got involved with pissed up twat in the A.E he was coming stroppy/ physical on a nurse i had go at the prat and booted him, and nearly got arrested for it , the nurse told them what happened (security)/ cops , the nurse was only young girl 22 -24 , yeh the nurses have terrible time with at times with abuse /violence deff :yes: sign :thumbs:

I've got to say I agree with Wilf. I think it's a low act assaulting someone who's job it is to help people, why does it need a separate law? What about a law for assaulting firemen.., or teachers?

yeh i with you deff, anybody providing a service to the public , needs a law to protect them, if another new law great, if it stops these c'nts like i delt with on my thread :yes: good

Does any idiot actually stop to think before they have these bright ideas ?.........I mean some idiot had an idea about a law and now you can't make a joke about a black person or a gay person, you can't hunt a hare with your dog, you can't put the wrong type of rubbish in your bin and on and on...........and all because some clever c**t thought "I know, let's have a law about that"

Ohh, cameras.....that's a good idea.......oh hold it, they now get used to rob every c**t blind but you can never make out the face of a mugger in any pictures

Once you start legislating in favour of certain things or people then the jobs f****d.......or does nobody stop to think about that?

Thick as shit !!

• Like 5

Petitions are a double edged sword, I'd imagine certain petitions have had a great impact and changed certain things for the better BUT these days it's getting a bit of a piss take with the sheer amount of them.

They're largely ignored IMO and only exist to give us the false belief that we are listened to.

• Like 1

I can't see anybody on here disagreeing with this one.

Please sign

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/176138

just done it 34,763 :thumbs: , i seen it happen one night , and got involved with pissed up twat in the A.E he was coming stroppy/ physical on a nurse i had go at the prat and booted him, and nearly got arrested for it , the nurse told them what happened (security)/ cops , the nurse was only young girl 22 -24 , yeh the nurses have terrible time with at times with abuse /violence deff :yes: sign :thumbs:

My mrs ended up in critical care for 10 days in November and when she was first admitted there was a div in the next room screaming and shouting and throwing chairs about and wouldn't let the nurses near them . The security were on the scene quickly and dealt with them but I don't know how they can just stand there and take it and still try and carry on treating them . One of the nurses said they get it all the time but they just have to get on with it .

My daughter deals with this on a daily basis , last fri/sat had one come in , young Roma bird ,blind drunk , said she had taken some tablets and promptly shit herself , it took three of them two hours too sort her out and they found out she was covered in head lice when she was told that she kicked off again , when my girl got home early saturday morning she hadto put all her clobber in the washer and treated her hair, after she had fed her husband and kids she came around to our place and my missis done her hair again with some better stuff [£9] then went bed before her next shift started ............

• Like 1