Boots & Fenn

I can well imagine haha rather you than me mate haha

On here's quiet compared to Facebook ffs ..some of the c**ts on there wouldn't get one for ten grand,id rather cull them first,I've 35 requests for one yet I've only found 5 homes so far that im willing to let them go to,no wankers will be gettting a look at them let alone getting one lol
rather you than me matey has you know when dicks get hold of a decent pup and it does happen when it doesn't work out as is often the case its the breeders fault but I bet you have some friend requests Andy atb with the pups buddy Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my pups 4 weeks & 4 days old

Fenn had pups to Boots on Tuesday the 10th January,she had six pups,4 bitches & 2 dogs,here's a few of them,a couple of the bitches here  

Posted Images

are you not keeping one back yourself andy,whats the crac with the collar mate,just thinking of getting one

I'm definitely not keeping a pup,I've too many dogs as it is Jack,old Don has had his best days & Boots is still lame some two months after his latest injury,whether he will come back to full health is debatable & Fenn is also no spring chicken either but they will be here until the end as that's the way I am..I have the young dog Mario & although he's not blessed with brains lol,infact the few I know of from the litter are all thick b*****ds lol he should keep me going for what I do these days should Boots not make it into the firing line? As for the trackers I think they have a range of 5 miles bud,you can have numerous collars synced with one device to keep track of all the dogs,you are able to view where each dog is on a map or just use it like a compass and it displays where each dog is just with an arrow pointing which way the dog is running or caught it's quarry,it tell you in yards how far away the dog is up until I think it's a thousand yards then goes to .80 of a mile & onwards I think it is? At the end of your hunt after you've switched the collars off the hand held device stores all the info including how far each dog has ran,the exact trail of where each dog has been etc..Very useful bit of kit mate,not cheap but worth it if you do a bit..They tend to hold their money extremely well even second hand & if you can get one for about £450 you won't have been ripped off mate

• Like 2

are you not keeping one back yourself andy,whats the crac with the collar mate,just thinking of getting one

I'm definitely not keeping a pup,I've too many dogs as it is Jack,old Don has had his best days & Boots is still lame some two months after his latest injury,whether he will come back to full health is debatable & Fenn is also no spring chicken either but they will be here until the end as that's the way I am..I have the young dog Mario & although he's not blessed with brains lol,infact the few I know of from the litter are all thick b*****ds lol he should keep me going for what I do these days should Boots not make it into the firing line? As for the trackers I think they have a range of 5 miles bud,you can have numerous collars synced with one device to keep track of all the dogs,you are able to view where each dog is on a map or just use it like a compass and it displays where each dog is just with an arrow pointing which way the dog is running or caught it's quarry,it tell you in yards how far away the dog is up until I think it's a thousand yards then goes to .80 of a mile & onwards I think it is? At the end of your hunt after you've switched the collars off the hand held device stores all the info including how far each dog has ran,the exact trail of where each dog has been etc..Very useful bit of kit mate,not cheap but worth it if you do a bit..They tend to hold their money extremely well even second hand & if you can get one for about £450 you won't have been ripped off mate
What sort of distances are the dogs doing on a big day?

THANKS ANDY,good bit of info there mate,you should of been a writer,you have the nack,probably some day you may get to write that book ,and i have no doubt it would be a very good read,from experience,after all you have good mates that would contribute no doubt,i think you no WHO im refering about,MAD as a hatter but he has definetely walk the walk ,just like yourself mate,keep going mate,atb jack

Just a heads up to the folk who've messaged me I thought this would be easier than replying to all of you lol..the pups are two weeks old today,all are looking fantastic,in fact the few who have seen them all commented on how well they looked & the size of them..we all know how it goes with pups,people put their name on one then over the initial duration of the bitch being in pup & then the weeks after being born many things can happen in ones life meaning their circumstances change but as things stand they are all spoken for but one lad may or may not have to drop out but for now he's still getting one but if one crops up then i will let people know..one or two look a little wavy haired now on their heads so whether they will end up looking like Fenn im not sure? Saying that Boots aint smooth coated either so may just be like him? Just opened their eyes today & im away for a couple of days from tomorrow with Boots so will throw some pics up when i return..they are belters & those getting one will not be disappointed ?

• Like 4

Hi Andy yes I thought when we talked before I thought they would look good and they look very strong them pups will have to be worked they will be able to take some stick them good luck with them and hope all goes well.

Andy how is Boots is he making any progress.

Hi Andy yes I thought when we talked before I thought they would look good and they look very strong them pups will have to be worked they will be able to take some stick them good luck with them and hope all goes well.

Andy how is Boots is he making any progress.

Hey up bud,Boots is far from right he has other issues currently now lol,I travelled almost 700 miles inc return trip this week with him only to find out when I'd got to the running ground he was unwell,could barely walk & trying to piss constantly with not a drop of piss forthcoming & that was how he was all day,so 48 hours with no kip,14 hours of driving for jack shit lol..Anyhow what will be will be I suppose? He only has a few weeks of his working life left as I've decided after many months of deep thought I'm calling it a day in regards to hunting when the season closes it's doors,my knees,back etc are f****d & as I'm an all or nothing type of person there will be no in between,I have a few trips away around the country before the season ends which I will honour & then that's me done..Gonna buy myself some decent camera gear & mess about taking pics to put my time in..The mind says yes but the old body has had enough in regards to hunting but I've served my time,I've been lucky to have had some fantastic dogs & learnt plenty if not more from the garbage I've kenneled at times lol,I've given the game far more than people of the internet could ever realise but what's done is done I guess? Anyhow to the pups lol,they all look great,coming on fantastic,infact I will bring the wee tykes in the house after I've walked the big guns & take some pics of the little shits & add them on here..I think the majority of em are going to be broken coated now..More scruffy b*****ds lol

• Like 7