Boots & Fenn

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my pups 4 weeks & 4 days old

Fenn had pups to Boots on Tuesday the 10th January,she had six pups,4 bitches & 2 dogs,here's a few of them,a couple of the bitches here  

Posted Images

How old is fenn

She's 5 year old fella..

Screenshot_2015-04-15-07-06-19-01_zps5zz

Boots will be 5 on the 2nd October later this year..

IMG_20170113_211239_026_zpszrfkexbn.jpg

outstanding looking bitch there andy,is that a radio collar i see on your dog mate

Yeah it's a Garmin Astro tracking collar bud

Well the pups are a week old today,being honest I've not really mithered them,just let Fenn take care of them,just been to feed Fenn her last feed of the day & had a spy at the pups, honestly they look amazing!! I'm very happy with their progress,fat as butter & growing like weeds lol..Lads getting these I can guarantee will not be disappointed,we know they all won't make top class but with a bit of luck,good rearing & entered at the right time I'm sure there will be more good than poor in the litter.. Let's hope so anyway ?

• Like 4

I can well imagine haha rather you than me mate haha

On here's quiet compared to Facebook ffs ..some of the c**ts on there wouldn't get one for ten grand,id rather cull them first,I've 35 requests for one yet I've only found 5 homes so far that im willing to let them go to,no wankers will be getting a look at them let alone getting one lol

• Like 7