Boxing Clever...

If it was a bull cross it would of collapsed in the field 5 mins earlier

If it was a fast dog that Hare would have been caught at least 5 mins earlier.

You must have a necklace of these pearls of Knowledge. Get over yourself. :laugh:

You've got the whole jewellery set, if you don't believe a faster dog would have caught that Hare in no time then what else is there to say... can't educate pork I guess. ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just watched that white bitch on the vid do the 7 min run,,,   got to say i disagre with alot of what was said ,,,is there any more fottage of her running on difrent land,,it would be intresting to

Some folks seem to be more interested in the numbers on the door than in seeing a good race and course ,A good fit experienced dog pitted against a good fit Hare on its home turf provides a good spect

LOL Another pearl of knowledge

Posted Images

You must have a necklace of these pearls of Knowledge. Get over yourself. :laugh:

You've got the whole jewellery set, if you don't believe a faster dog would have caught that Hare in no time then what else is there to say... can't educate pork I guess.

You cant educate folk who dont know one end of a running dog from the other simple as that.

• Like 4

You've got the whole jewellery set, if you don't believe a faster dog would have caught that Hare in no time then what else is there to say... can't educate pork I guess.

You cant educate folk who dont know one end of a running dog from the other simple as that.

By sounds of it you don't have a clue cos your dogs catch fcuk all, it's as simple as that really.

It could of took them 5 or 10 minutes to walk over to where the dog was with the hare to put the camera on it, giving the bitch chance to recover a bit

It could have yes but unless you was there you don't know if that dog caught that Hare, this is a fact. It was a great run nevertheless but i can't help feel that a faster type would have had that Hare well before 5 mins.

By sounds of it you don't have a clue cos your dogs catch fcuk all, it's as simple as that really.
check out the for sale section saluki whippet greyhound pups you got a mention on there

check out the for sale section saluki whippet greyhound pups you got a mention on there

I'll have a look Bobby, cheers for looking out for me pal. ??

Some drivel being talked on this thread of it his what it his top animal out performing a good winter long ear ,it's no coincidence that for those that can see are adding a wee drop of quality coursing blood in there lurches ,this has been going on decades now and fa those that Cana see this atb ta them atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Can't box top.hares

. That animal around 2 minutes in was pushing that long ear back in the open could see it was looking for sanctuary in that dyke a hole there one could bet and was laying off it the gait does not give a true picture off how much ground they were covering good animal good long ear right time off the yr .atb bunnys.
  • Like 3

To my eye the bitch that did the 7 minute run on that video although showing bucket loads of staying power she was never really in control of her quarry only very very briefly,the hare dictated that run from the start..that shouts out to me she's quite a slow bitch & im not saying speed is everything but if you were wanting to run elsewhere in the country it sure would help,if she couldn't take control at barely any stage she is nothing more than a one trick pony,if it took her 7 minutes to end this on that land then she hasn't much of a chance elsewhere or certainly not to regularly amass a decent body count? If running there & not wanting to get your dog out of its comfort zone & elsewhere across the land is your thing then i guess she's pretty much top class but if you want more from your dog then there's far better out there..just my opinion mind you ?

• Like 3

I beLive this evolution brings stronger long ears no mention of yesterday years animals who Eva bred them,and of course through selection gives us better animals suited to run them I have seen good animal forty plus yrs ago knock a few over but I'll says it again recent mhistory I believe there's more quality coming through was lucky to have owned a good animal that could do threes twice a week dead of winter on the black some fens hold better runners than others but there's ya go that's another Story atb bunnys.