Edingburgh

Guest Navek

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aids capital of Europe.   As has already been pointed out by the West coasters with the chips on their shoulders, Edinburgh is a good bit posher than Glasgow. You certainly find a better class of j

could go for a good laugh ..............................................................................................................................................................................

Rose Street.

Just done the full family touristy bit in Edinbough back in October. I'm gonna be the only one on here who really likes the place.

Love the history, buldings the lot. Choc full of arab, yank an jap tourists but so is Anfield any Saturday home game.

My daughter loved it too.

Only pain in the arse was kids aint allowed in any pub unless your eating a meal and they are fecking sharp on it, so no light refreshment after Greyfriars.

Stay right outside Edinburgh. It`s an excellent place with shitloads to do that you would never think about.

Old town is great for a walk about, plenty good gigs and hundereds of superb little boozers.

Museums and gardens are excellent.

Loads of places very local as well.

PM me if yeh want. What sort of places you looking at ? culture, mountain biking , climbing, drinking ? :)

Stay right outside Edinburgh. It`s an excellent place with shitloads to do that you would never think about.

Old town is great for a walk about, plenty good gigs and hundereds of superb little boozers.

PM me if yeh want. What sort of places you looking at ? culture, mountain biking , climbing, drinking ? :)

I enjoy walking and some light hiking to get some nice views I like museum and anything with a bit of history like castles statues etc etc

Also need find a good curry house and a good boozer and somewhere for a nice quiet game pool

I enjoy walking and some light hiking to get some nice views I like museum and anything with a bit of history like castles statues etc etc

Also need find a good curry house and a good boozer and somewhere for a nice quiet game pool

i take it all back, light hiking?? Views?? Museums? ??? Youll love Edinburgh, being a buffter aswell ffs haha
hahah ooooo bitchy ,, yea I enjoy light hiking I like finding somewhere nice and quiet to forget about the every day rat race I'm stuck in lol

Old romantic at heart realy ....you can come to if you want dotty me and you and a bottle of buck fizz watching the sun go down .....remember it's not gay if you don't push back so it won't make you a Buffter

could go for a good laugh ..................................................................................................................................................................................

vist murryfield when the 6 nations is on... :whistling:

u serious most boring people in the world no one has a sense of humour bunch of jumped up snobs edited to add thought that started as good for a laugh sorry tomo worked on the same job in Edinburgh for 3 years and the pricks still never spoke to us bunch of weirdos Edited by nothernlite

I've worked in many places in Scotland. Everywhere we went there was always anti-English bollocks type stuff at first. Only to be expected really, a bunch of strangers turn up in town and the locals expect the worst. The fact that we were English just added to the mistrust. Never lasted long. People are people and we always settled in for the duration of the job and got accepted. Quickly becomes good craic. We don't like the English but you Geordies are just Jocks with your brains f####d type of thing. During that time a few of the lads got more than they had bargained for though and met their future wives during our stint on those contracts. Nothing wrong with that. An outcross is good for the line now and again as long as it is from good stock, and it was.

Did a job in Livingston though but digged in Edinburgh. Met some real arseholes there. Not the working class lads and lasses but the middle class types. The type who think that they are experts on history but don't know the half of it. I blame Mel Gibson. The sort that think they can call a man an English c##t to his face when surrounded by their giggling mates then complain to the hotel manager or cry to the coppers when they end up on their arse, whilst their mates have run to the ladies and locked themselves in. But I've came across those middle class type balloons everywhere. Edinburgh just seems to have more than it's fair share.

Some great bars there though. The Burke and Hare was a good one. A lap dancing bar owned and policed by lesbians. Never under estimate the hefty lasses, very efficient at dealing with disrespectful punters. Nee messin'

• Like 1