The Bosses Mrs (Help Needed)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If she's married to someone else ,stay away from her.

Give bird a shout ray will point you in the right direction none stop shagger in his day

If there's anyone on here that runs a scaffold company and their wife wears knee boots,then there is 2 lads getting sacked or the fcuk kicked out of them tomorrow.???

shes 50 soon and got plenty going for her, shes a sort , shes minted , she does the wages,got huge tits , best of all she wears over the knee boots most days , me n me mate at work rekon shes dying for the length off one of us , shes been saying hello to us for a few years now which we rekon is a big come on ,, so whats our next move ? so far all we can think of to break the ice is to A send her a dildo for birthday or B cut a few gloryholes in the office wall and give her a whistle , so wez asking would you do to break the ice ?bearing in mind niether of us want to loose our job :D

She don't live in Doncaster by any chance????

If shes as gorgeous as you say and your asking what to do next after 2 years of not even getting past the " hello " stage then my guess is shes probably out of your league and will just laugh at you

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

hate these wife chasers,plenty of meat elsewhere.i had a row with a dinlo labourer once,and he came out with the ole chestnut "your mum did nt mind it last night"

i replied "wondered who that was that dug her up.

wo up there , her ol man is banging a bit of fluff up the road , so to all you fannies that proclaim omg dont do that sort of thing to married women ,,, get fkd you live by it you die by it , shes hanging out for a bit of sausage , its do or be dood in this life shes fair game and shes getting banged lol moved on a bit today shes asked for my mobile number ,,, wants to send me details of a gin bash up picadilly lol shes a bitch on heat and shes getting the legnth lol

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

If shes as gorgeous as you say and your asking what to do next after 2 years of not even getting past the " hello " stage then my guess is shes probably out of your league and will just laugh at you

gnash ive hung out the back of better bits of fluff than her , its the tits thing coupled with the boots :thumbs: , if she was singlle prob loose appeal but 3/4 legnth boots is a tipping point lol

• Like 1

hate these wife chasers,plenty of meat elsewhere.i had a row with a dinlo labourer once,and he came out with the ole chestnut "your mum did nt mind it last night"

i replied "wondered who that was that dug her up.

wo up there , her ol man is banging a bit of fluff up the road , so to all you fannies that proclaim omg dont do that sort of thing to married women ,,, get fkd you live by it you die by it , shes hanging out for a bit of sausage , its do or be dood in this life shes fair game and shes getting banged lol moved on a bit today shes asked for my mobile number ,,, wants to send me details odf a gin bash up picadilly lol shes a bitch on heat and shes getting the legnth lol

Once ye manned up haha

lol theres 36 men on our firm all want to slip it and one will by the years out :laugh:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Next time you see her tell her you've been bit on the bell end by a poisonous snake

And if the venom isn't sucked out in the next 5 minutes you will die

If she says it's been nice knowing you go back to the hand manuals in the tardis and forget her

• Like 2

If there's anyone on here that runs a scaffold company and their wife wears knee boots,then there is 2 lads getting sacked or the fcuk kicked out of them tomorrow.

no one is getting the fk kicked out of no one , but some 50 yr old doris with knee boots might get the granny belted out of it :thumbs:

• Like 1