Vacsectomy For Hob

re £40 vet bill the vets are in pickering

Just booked him in for a vasectomy at Eastgate Vets, Pickering. £44.40 I was quoted, that's 200% cheaper than most of the other Vets I contacted!

Thanks to everyone for your advice

Edited by Lamper121
  • Like 2

Had my hob vasectomised today,just picked him up.£95 all in.it may seem expensive but the Jill jab in my area is £40 so not too bad.by the way I live in the south east(Buckinghamshire) so its an expensive area anyway but I' m pleased enough.

I went to find out about getting my new hob neutered in Woking, vets at home, and they said they wouldn't do it but would put an implant in him every 6 months instead at £90 a gone so I left.

Have a word with lily or steve at Surrey ferret rescue(under the surrey section on the link) and ask you they use or if they know a vet closer to you who is good and dose,nt push the implant.

http://www.nfws.uk/posts.php?pname=ferret-rescues

Just a quick update....took my hob in to Eastgate Vets in Pickering on Friday last week. The Vet was really knowledgable and clearly like ferrets unlike some who handle them like they are loaded 9mm pistols. I took him in at 9:30am and he was all done by 4pm same day. Having a quick post-op check up with them today. The hob is absolutely fine, I havent noticed any change in him at all, hes still as happy as ever. Highly recommend these Vets for anyone else in the Ryedale area.

Edited by Lamper121
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

re £40 vet bill the vets are in pickering

Just booked him in for a vasectomy at Eastgate Vets, Pickering. £44.40 I was quoted, that's 200% cheaper than most of the other Vets I contacted!

Thanks to everyone for your advice

Sorry to jump on the band wagon but after seeing this I too have booked mine at Eastgates Pickering, more business for them ?? thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...