Annoying Vegan....

My sister has gone all vegan and activist like .. Needless to I'm everything she deplores!

They often give it the "it's a healthier diet etc" rubbish, for me it's a philosophy with an agenda .. I usually say "if were not meant to eat meat, why does it taste so good?!?" Ha ha .. Don't get me wrong, I think all animal life should be respected and treated humanely where possible.

My sister has gone all vegan and activist like .. Needless to I'm everything she deplores!

They often give it the "it's a healthier diet etc" rubbish, for me it's a philosophy with an agenda .. I usually say "if were not meant to eat meat, why does it taste so good?!?" Ha ha .. Don't get me wrong, I think all animal life should be respected and treated humanely where possible.

And plant life ;) some plants have defensive do they dont eaten by vegans lol some plants also warn near by plants when they are attacked then near by plants turn poisonous for defence. So they have bit of consciousness . They dont wanna be eaten