First Cross Wheaton Grey

I picked up First x Wheaten grey pup off a fella in north Yorkshire a couple of weeks ago. There from a game keeper kept working wheaten stud put to an ex track racing greyhound bitch. I'm looking forward to it growing up to see what it can do. Early signs are its a fiery little sod! :laugh: There are a couple of black dog pups left in case anyone's looking for one, coincidentally they're the biggest in the litter as well.

I picked up First x Wheaten grey pup off a fella in north Yorkshire a couple of weeks ago. There from a game keeper kept working wheaten stud put to an ex track racing greyhound bitch. I'm looking forward to it growing up to see what it can do. Early signs are its a fiery little sod! :laugh: There are a couple of black dog pups left in case anyone's looking for one, coincidentally they're the biggest in the litter as well.

go on katchum get 1 for your boy.

Do first cross wheaten pups from wheaten sire and greyhound dam follow sire in colour always or occasionally,

have bred bedlington to sight hounds and they have always without fail, followed the sires blue colour and very occasionally liver but never, ever the dams colour whatsoever,

know of black and also brindle 1st x mate - so not always the classic wheaton colour

• Like 1