Looking For Doxhope Deerhound X Greyhound Stud Heard They Are Excellent Lines

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I quite like 'em ? Cheers.  

Used Deerhound hybrids for years,...back in the day, it was all that we had....?  

Sounds a considerate fella

Posted Images

In EDRD Dave Sleights got Dave Platts Dark Raven at Stud line bred Dh x Gh. Tel no. 01709 876696 Atb

i don't like the generation stuff he breeds.they don't have the same substance of a 1st x. to me anyway.

thought you had some of the generation dogs of daves andwere thinking about getting another one, afew months ago.correct me if im wrong ginger beard

• Like 2

In EDRD Dave Sleights got Dave Platts Dark Raven at Stud line bred Dh x Gh. Tel no. 01709 876696 Atb

i don't like the generation stuff he breeds.they don't have the same substance of a 1st x. to me anyway.

thought you had some of the generation dogs of daves andwere thinking about getting another one, afew months ago.correct me if im wrong ginger beard

haha here we go again haha.no,i've never had a generation bred one,i've seen a few though.i had a 3/4 deer 1/4 grey and 3 half x's,i was thinking of getting another.i also half thought about every x and pure from an italian grey to an irish wolfhound.but no your absolutly right i was thinking about getting one of his again but only the 1/2 x's. but thinking is just thinking.but on here it's thinking written down.

He confused haha

's

• 5 years later...
On 26/08/2022 at 11:05, sophie.stellar said:

I am looking for a DeerhoundxGreyhound female pup.. my current DeerhoundxGreyhound girl is 12 and after much thought want another .. Can anyone recommend a good breeder .. NOT a puppy farm 

Many thanks.

Dave platts 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Dave platts 

i was looking for a genuine deerx grey last year, when i lost one of mine to bloat, was in touch with a lad  in northumberland, same bloke that bred chartpolski bitch,unfortuanetly due to certain circumstances failed to get a pup from him,maybe worth giving gin on here a  shout, very helpful lad, ended up getting a nice 11th gen bred pup from dave, great condition and healthy, always found dave, adecent bloke, speak of folk as i find them, dont know if alan charles, from soutern ireland still breeds deerxgreys, heard good reports, but never seen any of his stuff in the flesh, sadly a breed now that isnot highly favoured by a lot of lurcher men, if you can get the right stuff, they may not be world beaters,but will take most edibles.

• Like 3

I wouldn't be buying from Alan's stock,lads I know had some ,none made anything worthwhile,a few of my friends had decent stuff years back but couldn't keep it going due to lack of viable brood bitches and stud dogs,...there's is one lad that has a few very decent dogs ,but he keeps to himself,sad they've gone so scarce

• Like 1