Jagd terriers by all accounts there's a few been imported and they're being bred from, they are very vocal from what I can gather are they a threat to ruining our native working terriers or can they bring something new to the table.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By far the best answer ever to grace any page on any thread. ......and there in lies the problem. Producing good terriers isn't rocket science, finding GOOD homes is the hard part

You do know you made the easiest observation that's possible in the terrier game. There's lads in this game who take pride in getting pups off the best of breeding and try their best to make them qui

JAGDS ARE NO BETTER THAN DOGS WE HAVE HERE ALREADY , ALOT OF BLACK DOGS ARE FCKED UP THOUGH SHIT BREEDING AS ARE LAKELANDS BORDERS JRT BEDYS THE LOT AND A INFLUX OF JAGD WONT DO ANY GOOD RESPONSIBLE B

New fashion accessory everyone on facebook getting one and plenty of money swapping hands for something that might not work and doubt the parents have been seen grafting before importing

I agree mate just a faze soon die out as only the strong dog/men survive in my opinion

Jagd terriers by all accounts there's a few been imported and they're being bred from, they are very vocal from what I can gather are they a threat to ruining our native working terriers or can they bring something new to the table.

The answer to both of your questions is, Not one little bit.

Jagd terriers by all accounts there's a few been imported and they're being bred from, they are very vocal from what I can gather are they a threat to ruining our native working terriers or can they bring something new to the table

The answer to both of your questions is, Not one little bit.

Hope your right mate!!! But they've probably been crossed in already.