Fast Dogs.

Sorry if this is a silly question but does anyone know of a dog that can compete with a Greyhound for pace?

No.....the greyhound is the fastest dog in the world you thick c**t.

Don't be daft mun... this sausage dog here would beat one over 5 yards if a bowl of food was at the end!! lol

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id love to,hes done some phenominal work in the past and has proved pain isnt an issue,but where do you find an honest decent owner,never mind a decent bitch                 hejust do

This little sod can motor! (Fawn bitch)

Her at 6 months... learning!!  

Posted Images

Blue billy I can read but it's hard when you had some home brew pochine lol & ime no thick c**t so easy with the language you stokey Tw*t

Lol drank some of that about 25 years ago, that my father had given to him from one of his workmates when he was working in manchester. KIN EL :icon_eek: . Will never forget it, and never drink it again! Lol :thumbs:

well look in the for sale lol saluki whippet grey ,the red dog back a few pages is the sire of the pups the white one above is his daughter out of a pure saluki bitch both do there job .ive got some real nice stuff left only dogs left ,cheers zandy nice pics ,shes a lot stronger now ,yer its the red dogs daughter dagman atb bobza

well look in the for sale lol saluki whippet grey ,the red dog back a few pages is the sire of the pups the white one above is his daughter out of a pure saluki bitch both do there job .ive got some real nice stuff left only dogs left ,cheers zandy nice pics ,shes a lot stronger now ,yer its the red dogs daughter dagman atb bobza

She's 3/4 Saluki 1/4 Greyhound? Looks racy I'll give ya that.

cheers yer shes a canny handy dog ,were we live you need a fast dog to bend them quick ,shes took after her dad a pure machine ,shes got a nice style to her running and am real pleased to of bred her .atb bobza

Are you planning on breeding these dogs in the future?

lol theres 5 dogs left out the litter i have and you just cant find good homes for them ,lowplains wants to use the red dog next year to his feathered saluki bitch ,if the red dog dies or the white bitch I might keep this line going but as for litters ive got no plans anytime soon ,ive just got 2 big mole jobs and am struggling with looking after the pups I have ,atb bobza