Fast Dogs.

cheers lads ,there a lot bigger now ,biggest dog weighed 5 1/2 kg last week ,hes a beast of a dog ,zandys coming to take some more pics this weekend and al get some put up ,still looking for good homes for these pups which is far and far between ,ive been let down on a lot of homes and had so many time wasters with this litter and I'm scratching my head looking at them every day thinking people that have let me down are mad as fuc. like lowplains says the red dog is a seriours dog ,hes on this thread as hes not just a fast dog but one of the fastest take dogs ive ever seen ,8 seasons on and still running hard ,atb bobza

• Like 3

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id love to,hes done some phenominal work in the past and has proved pain isnt an issue,but where do you find an honest decent owner,never mind a decent bitch                 hejust do

This little sod can motor! (Fawn bitch)

Her at 6 months... learning!!  

Posted Images

cheers lads ,she welped no bother ,6 dogs 2 bitches ,theres 4 dogs 2 bitches left ,might keep 2 back for myself and bring them on ,would like to rehome them all but if I cant get good homes I don't mined keeping a couple ,ive gifted 2 away, 1 to my brother 1 to a close pal ,the rest will be sold to good homes ,there 8wks in 4 days old ,the pups are no bother and I love having them around as I live alone and they are good company but they will be a time were we have to part but am in no rush ,they will find good homes thanks again lads ,bobza

• Like 4