Snow Forecast?

I hope so i wanna try the new scooby out :D:

I did 2 years ago but a fecking flake since I bought mine ??

I was the same I had a merc c class auto a few years ago when we had that real Icey winter it was useless I couldent even move it of the drive so i got the vitara and it never snowed again and the first bit of ice it seen I ditched it lol.

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the last time we had a lot of snow i followed all the instructions if you were travelling on the road, take a warm blanket, food provisions, thermos flasks, extra clothing, a snow shovel et

Snow coming ...no one go to work , only travel in emergency , don't forget to load the car with essentials, blankets cooker snowmobile , etc ..all flights to be cancelled , the country will be in loc

If it does ,then at least the country will be all white again

Posted Images

Is thunder snow made up by the same people that dreamed up a weather bomb ...sounds very much like it came from the same office ..when I was much younger 2-5cm ( 1or2inches ) was called a dusting of snow , now it's fcuking thunder snow ...I would say you couldn't make it up but someone obviously has ...Someone has left the keys to the asylum in the lock and one or to inmates have made good there escape to the weather centre ...

Most likely nowadays as long as you can get the 49 different gender pronouns right and also believe in 'global warming' no one will care about qualifications

It's not 'global warming' during the winter ! Its 'climate change'....

• Like 1

Is thunder snow made up by the same people that dreamed up a weather bomb ...sounds very much like it came from the same office ..when I was much younger 2-5cm ( 1or2inches ) was called a dusting of snow , now it's fcuking thunder snow ...I would say you couldn't make it up but someone obviously has ...Someone has left the keys to the asylum in the lock and one or to inmates have made good there escape to the weather centre ...

Most likely nowadays as long as you can get the 49 different gender pronouns right and also believe in 'global warming' no one will care about qualifications

It's neither round here. It's "bollocks".

It's neither round here. It's "bollocks".

It's only called 'global warming' when the weather is hot. You can't blame cold weather on something that's meant to be 'warming', so during the winter it's called 'climate change'....The 'experts' need some kind of explanation for the weather being cold in January !
  • Like 2

I remember the last time we had a lot of snow i followed all the instructions if you were travelling on the road, take a warm blanket, food provisions, thermos flasks, extra clothing, a snow shovel etc. I looked a right cnut standing at the bus stop.

• Like 13

Anybody reckon we'll see a winter like 09-10 and 10-11 anytime soon? They're the only decent winter's that I can remember.

I reckon we might never see one like 62-63 in this country in my lifetime at least.

Last decent snow I remember I was driving a Nissan sunny van along dorset back roads, so mid 90,s?

Anybody reckon we'll see a winter like 09-10 and 10-11 anytime soon? They're the only decent winter's that I can remember.

I reckon we might never see one like 62-63 in this country in my lifetime at least.

i remember the winter of 62 /63 it froze for months , didnt have gloves my mam used to put a pair of socks on my hands to keep warm :laugh:

• Like 1

That was a great winter, we had -15 in Stockport!

It will happen again but it's impossible to know when, some (proper) scientists suggested we might get lower solar activity which would lead to a much cooler Northern hemisphere in the next decade but I don't think anyone knows....there aren't any computer models that are good enough to predict future climate past the next week or so.....just goes to show the 'climate change' nutters are full of excrement :laugh:

That's when I had the merc it was terrible winter we had a fair bit of snow that I liked then it froze for weeks it was horrible lol. I love the soft snow but not when it freezes for weeks.

That's when I had the merc it was terrible winter we had a fair bit of snow that I liked then it froze for weeks it was horrible lol. I love the soft snow but not when it freezes for weeks.

Remember getting up Boxing Day to two foot of snow , it was their for weeks on end , funny how the country just carried on . The old fella still went to work in the docks , schools still open and as a ten year old we had a blinding time . We made huge slides along any path that had a little incline and used any thing as a sledge ...

• Like 3