Fishing Comp 2017

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kev won again lol 11lb 4oz Gary 2nd 6lb 4oz pike (biggest fish trophy) Fin 3rd 6lb 2 oz If Ive remembered the weights right Several members blanked so a draw was made for the wooden spoon and Joh

I can't make this year...but if owains going I will donate a full set of digging the dirt terrier books with dvds for the raffle men.atvb sean

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, twobob said:

I know you've just had Christmas dinner but could do with a date got a bit going off august my 20 fingered friend lol

I'll chuck it to the committee and get something organised, my northern monkey mate...

right lads what do you want to do?

im happy to organise again, will put it on a mates commercial this time.. if you want to put it further North I'm happy with that too..

the normal date is the weekend before August bank holiday...

So would be 17- 19th this year..

Sounds good to me mate you did a cracking job setting it up last time and the location was brilliant ... let's not make it complicated and stick to what works ... get organising kev ???

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, socks said:

Sounds good to me mate you did a cracking job setting it up last time and the location was brilliant ... let's not make it complicated and stick to what works ... get organising kev ???

Sycophant :whistling::D

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1