Fishing Comp 2017

Im on hol from Weds mate if you need a hand with anything, how far from Haldon to the cut ffs? :D

Cheers, D.

Cheers D, gonna set up on Friday early, most things should be sorted now though, if you want to come up and lend a hand that'll be great thanks..

It's near Haldon Belvedere (the big tower).. you know the score up there mate!

About 3 miles from where we're fishing, and 5 miles from where we'll kayak from so not too bad...

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kev won again lol 11lb 4oz Gary 2nd 6lb 4oz pike (biggest fish trophy) Fin 3rd 6lb 2 oz If Ive remembered the weights right Several members blanked so a draw was made for the wooden spoon and Joh

I can't make this year...but if owains going I will donate a full set of digging the dirt terrier books with dvds for the raffle men.atvb sean

Posted Images

I'll come up Friday morning then unless you need any help Thurs?

Might be fun and games when all the lads and dogs get to Haldon :D

Cheers, D.

Cheers mate, that'll be perfect... I don't get back from holiday until early hours Thursday so gonna sort bait, food etc that day then get up the campsite Friday.

Went up there yesterday, it could be fun and games as you say lol

• Like 1

Anyway, back to the original question..

Who wants to fish the river on the Saturday and who is fishing the match.... I need to organise tickets, any chance??

I will do all 3 if possible kev but if not i will miss out on the kayaking. Do you need any leads making for the fishing on the kayaks.

Do you need any more leads for mackerel bashing Walshie.

Still good for leads thanks mate. Got nearly all you made me last year still. Cheers. :thumbs:

At the moment, just the match.

I'm picking the hire van up on Friday evening and leaving early Saturday morning, so may be there in time to fish the river in the afternoon. Depends on the traffic, and if it's anything like last year, i'll be night fishing the river. Get me a ticket for the river Kev, if I don't make it i'll stand the cost.

• Like 1

I will do all 3 if possible kev but if not i will miss out on the kayaking. Do you need any leads making for the fishing on the kayaks.

Do you need any more leads for mackerel bashing Walshie.

Still good for leads thanks mate. Got nearly all you made me last year still. Cheers. :thumbs:

ok mate. :thumbs:

Right lads address is

Treetops

Higher Ashton

Exeter

EX6 7 QZ

This will take you to a bungalow near the top of Haldon Hill, the field is opposite (I'll put signs up).