2 Days Without A Fag

Quit 3 year ago on feb. Bought a vape couldn't have done it without one. Still vape. In fact i have 4 now lol

mix my own ejuice 6mg nicotine. And have a wide range of flavours. Currently vaping heisenberg i mix up myself vape it in an 80w mod and you should see the clouds it produces.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 days with a smoke, never knew finger nails could taste so good, but £16. better off up to now

Yep 25 years ago ... it's the same as giving up or starting anything ... it's down to your mental strength whether you succeed or fail ...... a strong mind will always win .....

If you can go 24 hrs you can go 24 years .....

Well i haven't breathed better for years and can taste smell food properly. I mix my own so i know whats in it poly glycol can be found in practically everything from food to toothpaste. Vegetable glycerin used in foodstuffs aswell. And food grade flavouring . Probably the only thing not good for you is the nicotine. I mix my juice at 6mg nic strength

The vape coupled with my lungs clearing out made me worse . I can see how it's good but i just sat there caping for hours non stop. Slowly slipped into smoking again on the sly from mrs. When i was in with ferret in his shed at night I'd smoke a few . Ended up in hospital last week because my lungs /asthma / flu combinedade it really hard for me to breath . Been out hospital a week and haven't had my e cig at all. For me i used it to much and it didn't help but if your fine with it it's a great alternative to smoking .

If you are a big tea or coffee drinker it's probably best to cut right back. Nicotine and caffeine have a close relationship and are very similar drugs, they basically help metabolise each other. Take one away and you might find you're bouncing off the ceiling, that's why smokers can drink crazy amounts of coffee and not appear to be off their tits.

didn't know that , i stopped 25 years ago, best thing i ever did :yes: , i did have kick in the balls though , regards this stopping smoke, because even though its been along while , it still scared my lungs i was told , i smoked back then 15 years about 10-20 day. so it was shock what the doc said to me, but if i hadnt stopped 25 years , god knows what state my lungs would be in today :blink::yes:

Is the e cigs ok for long term health ?

That's a tough one because they haven't been around long enough to study it. They do contain diacetyl which isn't exactly great for the respiratory system, but they're not sure if the vapour version of it is dangerous... Unfortunately someone will be a test case for it in the future.

Got to be better than smoking fags though chris.I vape around 80ml a week its certainly not given me any side affects. But get you're point. I guess inhaling anything other than air into you're lungs isnt the best.

• Like 1

Got to be better than smoking fags though chris.I vape around 80ml a week its certainly not given me any side affects. But get you're point. I guess inhaling anything other than air into you're lungs isnt the best.

thats it mate, :thumbs: you wouldn't stand in front bonfire ,and sucking all that shit down your lungs , lungs were made to inhale fresh air and nothing else :yes: keep of them coffin nails :yes:

• Like 1

Most of the manufacturers have removed it now as it causes popcorn lung but I agree with you we have no idea what we're doing :( remember doctors told ppl to smoke once to help with stress :/

Smoking helps with stress. It's the side effects that worry us. lol

• Like 1