2 Days Without A Fag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 days with a smoke, never knew finger nails could taste so good, but £16. better off up to now

Yep 25 years ago ... it's the same as giving up or starting anything ... it's down to your mental strength whether you succeed or fail ...... a strong mind will always win .....

If you can go 24 hrs you can go 24 years .....

• 2 months later...

That grub tastes so much better with out the oillies ! pull a few more deer about your soon sweat it off ..that's some saving in just over two months Del ..it's a wonder any one can afford the bloody things .

Went into hospital 15/12/2016 , for total knee replacment , I was in for five days , and could not get out of bed , so no fags for me

When I left my lad picked me up and had 20 fags for me , didn't want one at the time , and I've not had one from that day

To this , 1 stone heavier , and now a 38 waist , do I feel any better no , have I saved money YES , £ 10.30 a day , have I spent it no , she has !

Still get the urge and I'm eating sweets as a sub , will I back I hope not

• Like 1

Just dome the maths after quitting the smokes, 73 days in no smokes = £613.20 better off and 8lb heavier :censored::censored::censored:

Fair play to you for making it this far pal :thumbs: I'd say thinking of that money saved will be great motivation to keep at it.

I pity Mrs Del. He always was a grumpy f****r, so he must be double obnoxious now.

I ain't grumpy, just don't like being happy, some fukcer only spoils it when you are................Ie LIKE YOU :thumbs:

• Like 1