2 Days Without A Fag

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 days with a smoke, never knew finger nails could taste so good, but £16. better off up to now

Yep 25 years ago ... it's the same as giving up or starting anything ... it's down to your mental strength whether you succeed or fail ...... a strong mind will always win .....

If you can go 24 hrs you can go 24 years .....

Gets easier mate.I haven't touched 1 for over 10 months now.use a vape Fag but only occasionally now.after meals n that.

I hope so, what made my mind up was when I had to drag a roe deer 2 fields back to the car, I was proper blowing out of me ass :laugh:

• Like 2

If you can go 24 hrs you can go 24 years .....

Why does that sound like a voice of experience ? I hope so Socks

Yep 25 years ago ... it's the same as giving up or starting anything ... it's down to your mental strength whether you succeed or fail ...... a strong mind will always win .....

• Like 7

Came back in 1984 and was asked to a wedding. Malmsbury Abbey. Big deal. First drinks in the local pub. Asked for a cigarette and was told to get your own. How do I do that because truly didn't have a clue. Out of the fag machine like everyone else you dork. Well, normally I'd have ripped his head off. In hindsight he did me a big favour. Never smoked since. Easy when there's a reason. Jok.

Keep your mind busy for the first few weeks. Try not to think about it. When I stopped in '87 I had bad flu like symptoms that laid me low for a week or two but worth the effort. Best thing you'll ever do, good luck

i didnt find it hard to give up really, been over two years now, and i just quit cold turkey after smoking 20 a day for over 20 years but i could easily light a cigarette right this minute, i dont think the desire to smoke ever really goes, but the desperate need to smoke will definitely get better. stick at it, first few days are the hardest

• Like 2