Forget climbing i plan to goto antartica

Aint you black mate? Thought yous didnt like cold?? Cool running had me in stitches hahaha
Yes i am but i like abit of adventure. I plan to do north pole trip too. The 2 will be our honey moon trip . Edited by AXUM

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow ,you must be the most optimistic person I know to think that somewhere on this forum there might be a man who has climbed Everest and yet been too humble to mention it on here . I v heard someone

my eldest grandson made the base camp last week, only 21, and raised nearly 3 grand for cancer research,very proud of him, and areal achievement for a lad of his age.

When I was younger I wondered if I could do it,obviously not badly enough or I would have found the means.Now I have the wherewithal but physically and more importantly mentally I have no chance.I met

Posted Images

Aint you black mate? Thought yous didnt like cold?? Cool running had me in stitches hahaha
They are a tropical people how's he going to get on in antarctica
We are desert tribe people. Originally nomads who looked after camel and travel vast areas for water and grass. Hottest part of the world is in our area where ground water boils. In eritrea

Edited by AXUM
  • Like 2

We are desert tribe people. Originally nomads who looked after camel and travel vast areas for water and grass. Hottest part of the world is in our area where ground water boils. In eritrea

And you want to go to Antarctica haha

• Like 1

It can get brutally cold in the desert....how we used to laugh when 'North Sea Tigers' turned up with light weight coveralls in Winter.

"I thought it was going to be hot" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

It can get brutally cold in the desert....how we used to laugh when 'North Sea Tigers' turned up with light weight coveralls in Winter.

Haha yeah its like that in most deserts but that area is different to any other place its hot all year round. Average temperature day and night for 2 years recorded by mining company is 34.5 degree celcius

n the central inland areas we find theDanakil Depression, where there are salt lakes and salt mines; here the weather is scorchingly hot all year round, with temperatures around 105 °F even in winter.

http://www.climatestotravel.com/us/climate/eritrea

Edited by AXUM
  • Like 1

Haha yeah its like that in most deserts but that area is different to any other place its hot all year round. Average temperature day and night for 2 years recorded by mining company is 34.5 degree celcius

n the central inland areas we find theDanakil Depression, where there are salt lakes and salt mines; here the weather is scorchingly hot all year round, with temperatures around 105 °F even in winter.

http://www.climatestotravel.com/us/climate/eritrea

Wow crazy

Amazing geology in that part of the world :)

• Like 1