I got the train up Snowdon ...does that count? I've also been up mount blanc highest mountain in the alps it was touch and go but the ski lift made it .

Edited by kanny
  • Like 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow ,you must be the most optimistic person I know to think that somewhere on this forum there might be a man who has climbed Everest and yet been too humble to mention it on here . I v heard someone

my eldest grandson made the base camp last week, only 21, and raised nearly 3 grand for cancer research,very proud of him, and areal achievement for a lad of his age.

When I was younger I wondered if I could do it,obviously not badly enough or I would have found the means.Now I have the wherewithal but physically and more importantly mentally I have no chance.I met

Posted Images

My Daughter in law when in the army was in a class talking about Everest The tutor asked if anyone in the class had climbed it

She put her hand up and said that she had and the reaction was overwhelming and she could not get over the fuss they where making.

when she got home she explained her day to my son

It was Snowdon that she had walked :icon_redface:

• Like 2

done Kilimanjaro,,that hurt me..

had a fag at uhuru though..by fxck I needed one..

Done Kilimanjaro, Machame route a few years ago. Worst thing about the whole thing was the 'toliets'. The smell is indescribable

the worst thing..

the mind boggle's mate.. all outside karsies smelt like that were I grew up..

Muckboots be upto the job? And my berghaus fleece ?

Have you got the muckboots that split horizontally across the heels and make you cut shapes like a throwback to the northern soul era, just what you'll need when you're hurtling down the crevasse

Perfect lol

what time of year you thinking of doing Dunstable downs?Ive heard its near impossible in winter,you might want to try the ski slope at gosling ,a primark fleece will be fine for that!

Not ready for Gosling yet mate , had a drive round dunstable today it looked perfect for it

Anyone climbed it ?

Wow ,you must be the most optimistic person I know to think that somewhere on this forum there might be a man who has climbed Everest and yet been too humble to mention it on here .

I v heard someone on here brag about shitting in a hedge ffs

Sometimes we have to forget humility for a while, probably too modest to admit it but I hear the hedge shitter is british intelligence formerly SAS Edited by low plains drifter
  • Like 1

Anyone climbed it ?

Wow ,you must be the most optimistic person I know to think that somewhere on this forum there might be a man who has climbed Everest and yet been too humble to mention it on here .

I v heard someone on here brag about shitting in a hedge ffs

Sometimes we have to forget humility for a while, probably to modest to admit it but I hear the hedge shitter is british intelligence formerly SAS

:blink:

• Like 2