Terrier Missing, Can You Keep Eyes Open For Her

My terrier disappeared on New Year's Eve while out rough shooting. Very clever bitch, unlike her in every sense as she knows the area very well. I believe she lost sight of me, and was following one of the roads back to where we park, when somebody picked her up.

Jack Russel bitch, rough coated, mainly white with tan patches on head and one on back. Scars on nose and under jaw. Good working bitch but very much a one man dog, will not work for anybody except me.

If you could just bear her in mind, in case she has got into wrong hands and is getting passed about, I would be most grateful.

I've only got one photo of her at minute, but gives a good idea of her look.

Thanks

Izzy

post-61448-0-64776500-1483886281_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would that one not do ,until you find yours .

My terrier disappeared on New Year's Eve while out rough shooting. Very clever bitch, unlike her in every sense as she knows the area very well. I believe she lost sight of me, and was following one o

What part of the country?

Posted Images

You probably done facebook but try all forms of social media! I think there is a lost dogs site! Get some posters up and try the pound! Was she chipped? Looks like someone has picked her up thinking she was lost rather than taking her on purpose! You will soon have her back mate she looks a nice type and its heartbreaking when this happens but chin up!

Yeah checked all setts, but sort of dog that wouldn't sink unless I am there with her, clever dog, would walk past an active earth if I had a rifle on me out stalking, yet could go back next day with shovel and dig it.

I beginning to think somebody has picked her up and not understanding her scarring feels they could give her a better home. Or taken her to a rescue centre where they probably assume the same