Whats The Next Best Scope Apart From- 3X9-56 ?

To the OP. You seem to be confusing distances. You were zeroing at 40 yards, then you asked about 100 yards, now 60.

I'm sure these lads will be able to tell you a good zeroing distance a lot better than I can, but my point is until you have got one sorted and can hit the kill zone time after time after time, don't go and shoot anything living. Live animals are not for target practice. Wounding is an unfortunate part of our sport and it happens, but it should be kept to a minimum and not because we haven't practised enough. :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

could not have put it better my self Walshie

Dont know who told you to shoot out to 100yrds with an air rifle

but he or she needs there heads looking at :icon_eek:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

with the scopes i have the instructions say to have a target at 100 metres ! thats why in a couple of my posts i say i would need a pair of binoculars on the end on my scopes :laugh: , anyway im not that stupid, i put them at 40 metres away! but thanks for everyone who gave theyr advice . :thumbs: atvb FT

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This'll give you some idea of the size of target that we have to hit.   A few millimetres can make the difference between a nice clean kill and a screamer.

Ok, I'll stick my 2 pence worth in.........   Now, I don't meant to teach you how to suck eggs but, I think you're looking at it wrong. Different/better kit won't give you better results - that will

A 3-9x56 isn't the best scope. Its just a range of mag and the size of the objective lens. Build quality varies massively! Buy the best scope you can afford and sportsmatch mounts. And don't expect to

Posted Images