Welsh Terrier

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They wouldnt sell you one if they knew your intention was to graft it pal...probably a good thing as you be wasting your time imo-no doubt some dreamers seen some work lol-the only thing that welsh te

I'm hoping this welsh terrier make the grade.

Question 1. Not had them long I've a two year old, first season and the other is twelve months next season before it's tried under the sod.   Question 2. The parents of my two are pure show terr

Posted Images

Are they kc reg show stock Welsh terriers?

Yep they are both kc reg they're parents were show dogs I do not intend to show mine it's not my scene. Work only.
ya still got them?

Yeah first season with them so early days.

Are they kc reg show stock Welsh terriers?

Yep they are both kc reg they're parents were show dogs I do not intend to show mine it's not my scene. Work only.
ya still got them?

Yeah first season with them so early days.

hopefully they keep up the job, there's been a real waste of terrier breeds in uk, thank got for the Europeans keeping other defunct breeds doing what they were bred to

Ive got a few questions just out if curiosity sorry if I come across as nosey but have you had these terriers long are they a working strain or have you got non workers and getting them working and what made you pick a welsh terrier sorry for all the questions I'm just really interested and it's good to see a breed like this working again

Atb lee

• Like 1

Ive got a few questions just out if curiosity sorry if I come across as nosey but have you had these terriers long are they a working strain or have you got non workers and getting them working and what made you pick a welsh terrier sorry for all the questions I'm just really interested and it's good to see a breed like this working again

Atb lee

Question 1.

Not had them long I've a two year old, first season and the other is twelve months next season before it's tried under the sod.

Question 2.

The parents of my two are pure show terriers. So non workers.

Question 3.

I just like the breed and something different to try

There prey drive is very strong.

• Like 3

Atb lee

Question 1.

Not had them long I've a two year old, first season and the other is twelve months next season before it's tried under the sod.

Question 2.

Question 3.

if theyre willing to work then who can fault that, theres plenty of every breed that dont

• Like 1

Atb lee

Question 1.

Question 2.

Question 3.

Thanks for the answers mate and good on you for trying them I hope they work out

• Like 1

Atb lee

Question 1.

Question 2.

Question 3.

Thanks for the answers mate and good on you for trying them I hope they work out

Thanks mate Early days no rush with them.

Slowly slowly catch the monkey. Lol.

• Like 2
  • 4 years later...