Brother/sister Cross- Your Thoughts!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to study Pit Bull pedigrees 'till I'd be bleary eyed. Pit Bull fanciers in a way breed for what a lot of us in terriers should be breeding for, gameness. In terriers if you breed for gameness

every litter is a risk /chance, if you can afford the risk i'd breed them, if you do keep us posted , i'd like to know how they come out , its the only inbreeding i've never tried, had good results fr

Pluckys dogs are on the dole cause they don't work . There's six wankers on THL and he's five of them

Posted Images

I agree half brother and sister from the same sire,and different dams are the way to go..been very successful breeding father to daughter as well.. I just don't like inbreeding on the bottom side for some reason they tend to show defects faster and are some retarded feckers..

• Like 3

In the case of most terriermen there's usually only one line on the yard compared to other types of kennels who might have a few.

So if a terrier man is lucky enough to spend many years working with the one line then "in theory" full brother to sister matings might only be carried out a couple or a few times in a lifetime.

Whereas half brother to sister or father to daughter, granddaughter etc. might take place 2 out of every 3 breedings.

Another reason it's considered more common.

• Like 4

Last year my pal bred 1/2 brother to 1/2 sister from the same sire. We also bred nephew x aunt...the results should be interesting. Before anyone says anything we kept 3 pups the rest were gifted & more or less kept amongst friends. This year one of several options is bro to sister...thanks for everyones input!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Haha there one not far from me called bacup they reckon there that inbred up there if you kick one in the shin they all limp

Bacup looks like down town fallujah now mate. Fecking shit hole

Sadly the way most of its going ,eats me to the core.
  • Like 1

Haha there one not far from me called bacup they reckon there that inbred up there if you kick one in the shin they all limp

Bacup looks like down town fallujah now mate. Fecking shit hole
Sadly the way most of its going ,eats me to the core.

Has anyone seen that carry on in Sunderland recently?

When it comes to inbreeding all you have to do is look at rangers supporters and there offspring, if ever there was an advertisement that inbreeding is wrong , there you have it . Some of them are that closely inbred they gave birth to themselves.

• Like 4