Lurcher Question

If you want a dog for foxes then a bull cross is the best way to go.

Over there you have much easier access to the best bulldog blood ever bred, bang that over a good greyhound and away you go.

If its real game bred stuff, your gonna be just fine.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your only running foxes I'd have the bullcross infant I'd have the bullcross anyway

Caught the biggest coyote we have ever caught Monday. He weighed 43 pounds and was all man.

Posted Images

Well I think I have heard of a few guys kind of close to me using bull x as a catch dog on hogs if a bull x does not losses speed bad see what you guys think hunting steap hills with heavy cover with opens anywhere from 50-100 yards so in Land like that would you think a bull x would be able to catch a fox called into the open or bring in with bait

Well I think I have heard of a few guys kind of close to me using bull x as a catch dog on hogs if a bull x does not losses speed bad see what you guys think hunting steap hills with heavy cover with opens anywhere from 50-100 yards so in Land like that would you think a bull x would be able to catch a fox called into the open or bring in with bait

why not use the stag hounds, that been bred for killing yotes , there bound to be few over your way, we had couple of hunters on here, but not been on for a while . :thumbs:

Ture I was thinking about them two but just wondering how a lurcher would be next to one of them

They wont be next to them. They have uses but you wont be catching a fox here where I live with a dog that doesn't have a load of sighthound blood in it.

Ture I was thinking about them two but just wondering how a lurcher would be next to one of them

They wont be next to them. They have uses but you wont be catching a fox here where I live with a dog that doesn't have a load of sighthound blood in it.

Hi Dan, how you keeping , you been doing much with your stags, you been getting many yotes ? :thumbs:

Hi Dan, how you keeping , you been doing much with your stags, you been getting many yotes ? :thumbs:

All good. Yes I still keep running hounds and greyhounds. We still catch our fair share of game for sure.