Let's Start Again Shall We

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get on the train and get to the sand dunes by steelworks-you both be falling over them =).spend from now till september time getting her broken stock etc-allotments are a good place if your in a city-

message me your address i got an old lamp il send you to get you going

Well said -let me get my bitch fit after this litter and I sort you a few days ferretting on my permission pal-we all had to start somewhere. Atb dc

Posted Images

He has putting his foot in his mouth an reversing down to a tee haha, poor lad only wanted a bit help ffs

shame about tiercil,i was enjoying before.

Never mind, wont be long till ye make a fool of yaself somewhere else haha

hopefully never as much as you did back then and you know it.now everyone knows who's a liar and messer.

?

You asked why he got a lurcher in a city then when questioned say you were going to invite out behave yourself you thought you would get some likes instead of being a know all clown give a newbie a chance inst what the games about and take him out

:doh: i was saying about needing to rely on mummy,not actually inviting him down numb nuts.nothing to do with likes,i'm not that sad.

Edited by ginger beard