Let's Start Again Shall We

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get on the train and get to the sand dunes by steelworks-you both be falling over them =).spend from now till september time getting her broken stock etc-allotments are a good place if your in a city-

message me your address i got an old lamp il send you to get you going

Well said -let me get my bitch fit after this litter and I sort you a few days ferretting on my permission pal-we all had to start somewhere. Atb dc

Posted Images

Hopefully the dog has landed on its feet and all goes well for you. Be surprised the little pockets of rabbits you can find that others over look that is one advantage of walking,cycling every where. Have a nose on freecycle or some thing for a bike

Used to do a fair bit on the bike, going round with a dog or two, dogs were always well conditioned, and it gives the dogs a good warm up for a bit of lamping or day running

Plucky that bollocks and how do you work that out why would a bull x be any different to any other cross at that age

as you lads with the bull/crosses are always telling me they have a lot more drive but its a bit late for any type of lurcher,you bull/cross lads are a bit touchy about even the mention of stock breaking then I take it,LOL,s,WM
its eleven month old ffs they might have more drive than some but wouldn't you agree wm they are also one that is eager to please and are more bidable than some others but to tell a lad it can't be done were he might take that advice and end up with a barrelled mutt when it can be done is wrong you put your share away why not advise him accordingly
  • Like 1

I wouldn't go up there as I know one of the guys up there and he don't take to kindly to poachers at all he said to me when I was up there he shot 5 dogs for chasing the deer

Plenty of escapees in the surrounding areas.. ;)

yea I know that but f**k man you can get lost up there aswell especially me no sense of direction at all

I haunted there for few years lol, when stayed in port talbot we had rabbits closer, margam, maesteg, up towards tonmawr, afan argoed country park an places but gower was a real nice place to be an back then could jump on an off trains with ferrets an mutts an allsorts haha was never gonna be record breaking bags but by fook it taught us field craft and how to get best from ye animals haha

Did a few miles on the trains myself years ago lol. Still pretty good in most of those areas w k. Rabbits not as many perhaps :thumbs:

I do not understand why you would buy such a pup without either friends already doing it or plenty of game to go at,I get down to Swansea about 4 times a year and there is plenty of rabbits and stuff to go at around there,do as Green dragon has,read as much as you can on basic training but if you have left stock breaking until now with a bull/cross you could be too late,WM

I was given her at about 7-8 months as the owner didn't want her so I took her of his hands. Where I am there's nothing around all my friends that do it live down Carmarthen or England I've been out and get the jiff of it but not sure about how to go about training and that I'm only asking for some help
. Crack on fella y'all be fine good thing yas done taking the jukel on good luck atb bunnys
  • Like 1

I've sorted my bike for tomorrow and let the fitness begin I've read she should be doing about 3-4 miles a day is that right or not?

build up slowly depending on present fitness and pad toughness I would imagine.

• Like 1