Let's Start Again Shall We

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get on the train and get to the sand dunes by steelworks-you both be falling over them =).spend from now till september time getting her broken stock etc-allotments are a good place if your in a city-

message me your address i got an old lamp il send you to get you going

Well said -let me get my bitch fit after this litter and I sort you a few days ferretting on my permission pal-we all had to start somewhere. Atb dc

Posted Images

I was in the same boat as u last year mate collie bull grey to. got my self a little plr500 put the training fitness in and off into the darnkess we went lol

But there are a few thing you should of alredy dune like stock brakeing,recall,retreve,etc before your runing around fields in the night

Edited by green dragon

I should be getting a lamp soon and there ain't anything around by me bud otherwise I would that's why I'm asking for a little help to get me started and I'm not the type of person that's shit on the people who help me I'd end up be good friends

Where you from ?

I do not understand why you would buy such a pup without either friends already doing it or plenty of game to go at,I get down to Swansea about 4 times a year and there is plenty of rabbits and stuff to go at around there,do as Green dragon has,read as much as you can on basic training but if you have left stock breaking until now with a bull/cross you could be too late,WM

• Like 3

I should be getting a lamp soon and there ain't anything around by me bud otherwise I would that's why I'm asking for a little help to get me started and I'm not the type of person that's shit on the people who help me I'd end up be good friends

Where you from ?

I'm not far from Swansea train station about 10 min walk

I do not understand why you would buy such a pup without either friends already doing it or plenty of game to go at,I get down to Swansea about 4 times a year and there is plenty of rabbits and stuff to go at around there,do as Green dragon has,read as much as you can on basic training but if you have left stock breaking until now with a bull/cross you could be too late,WM

I was given her at about 7-8 months as the owner didn't want her so I took her of his hands. Where I am there's nothing around all my friends that do it live down Carmarthen or England I've been out and get the jiff of it but not sure about how to go about training and that I'm only asking for some help
  • Like 1

Go on YouTube Perdy's progress watch that and read and rearch has much as you can just take your time and try not to over do things short and sweet and don't Lose your rag ust try and make everything a fun game but I would just get all your basics in order first as green dragon said pm skycat of here she will give you some sound advice good luck buddy

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 4

I was given her at about 7-8 months as the owner didn't want her so I took her of his hands. Where I am there's nothing around all my friends that do it live down Carmarthen or England I've been out and get the jiff of it but not sure about how to go about training and that I'm only asking for some help

Here you go matehttps://youtu.be/t46VIUb_Au8