Earthdog Runningdog Magazines

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not a terrierman,..but I've grown up around a fair few,.... Dave Harcombe ,..by dint of his writing,..plus by giving other enthusiasts, the opportunity to put their expertise, onto the printed

I don't understand all this crabbing of Harcombe. He might tell the odd fib about a days digging but at least he's willing to put his neck on the line and publish his thoughts and diaries every month,

Regardless of what Mr harcombe has or hasn't done he's still passionate about working terriers...met him a welsh game fair few years back and he took the time to sign all my books by him...took the ti

agreed the editor became a bloody hypocrite, slated plummer for years then took to another level

Which is why real honest terriermen like Park seen through the bullshit and stayed away.

once again agreed, was out with hounds today a young follower showed me his new book something about heroes , all i can say is the cover photo was enough the terrier needed jabbing up to get rid of its abscess not photographing

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 3

f**k me what a turn of events .I thought the arse lickers would have swarmed all over this but instead its good old men of the truth saying it as it is .Restored a bit of respect from the goings on of late .I've got maybe 40 mags if anyone wants them .Quite recent but need to go ,pm me .

• Like 2

I'd have liked to have bided on the E.D.R.D. Collection but it's pick up only so that's me out bassa.

Anyone considering selling some E.D.R.D. Magazines please pm me thanks.

av just give shit loads of them away just a couple of weeks back you could of had them if this was up sooner

f**k sake lads stop the slagging got loads here . Was going to cash them in pull me out the shit in January month . I think the blokes a legend and a top class writer . ANY BODY WANT TO BUY SOME MAGS

• Like 4

I gave mine, from the first copy through, to Strong Stuff. Got sick of the editors bullshit about the BNP and bulling up 'genuine' digging men who always happened to have pups for sale...!!!

What i'm gutted about is lending out every edition of Working Terrier and Lurcher magazine. The one published in Wigan in the 80's. Now that was a bloody good mag..!!

And I thought it was only me, I tired about reading about whippets and when none of the authors I used to enjoy reading contributed in a year, I binned it off and sold the collection