Martin Tripe Man

i sell whole green tripe if anybody's intrested.they weigh between 9/14kg,£6.you won't get fresher.

£3 for a fresh whole green in the butchers up the road from me. half fills a black bin bag.

So yes I can get fresher.

how.?i kill it then bring it's tripe home same day,so no you can't.and mine are ALL human consumpsion grade.no worm eggs on mine.
What you mean I can't

The butcher gets it in the morning when he collects the beef.

If I turned up at 11am it is there waiting for me.

So yes it would be fresher than your tripe which has been hanging about all day.

Ffs did you go to school or what.

i sell whole green tripe if anybody's intrested.they weigh between 9/14kg,£6.you won't get fresher.

£3 for a fresh whole green in the butchers up the road from me. half fills a black bin bag.

how.?i kill it then bring it's tripe home same day,so no you can't.and mine are ALL human consumpsion grade.no worm eggs on mine.
What you mean I can't

The butcher gets it in the morning when he collects the beef.

If I turned up at 11am it is there waiting for me.

So yes it would be fresher than your tripe which has been hanging about all day.

Ffs did you go to school or what.

if i knock down ten cattle between 2-4 o clock pm,then leave at 4:30 some will only be 1/2 hour out the carcass's so again no you can't.i doubt the butcher gets his beef the same day you collect tripe every week.i can get it fresh 5 days a week so another again no you can't.

Hi King, where do you get your tripe from as I'm interested in trying to get some whole tripe for my dogs.

PM me if you like. I'm in Swansea.

Hi King, where do you get your tripe from as I'm interested in trying to get some whole tripe for my dogs.

PM me if you like. I'm in Swansea.

You have pm.

yes mate the whole thing but south west england

If only you were closer mate lol

Francie, if your ever up about Lurgan there is a lad sells very good tripe, turn in right at the alleyway at the Apollo after the railway crossing.

Cheers mate, martin coming to derry tonight, so im sorted.