Terror Attack Blah Blah Blah

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you say a Catholic was brave for questioning the motives and beliefs of some other Catholics? The very fact that you need to be brave to question Islam tells you all you need to know about Islam

By the way ive got no problem with blacks,browns Muslims,Hindus anybody i dont book myself any better or worse than the next man regardless of colour/culture......i can understand the interest in othe

Probably because that person would be given life for doing so.....

Nothing wrong with straight talking just so long as good manners are maintained.

great point . Ive always thought that the arguments and discussions on here about muslims are so scattergun the argument gets messy and it ends in name calling .

What would be great on here would be to get one of the muslims on here (desertbred or AXUM) and another member who is anti islam or can put a good case for the other side forward(who is polite and will make good points and know his stuff and not resort to mud slinging) .Theres a guy on here i think his name is Born Hunter?? or something who usually in the middle of the hatred and bile and bollocks arguments comes in with a long well thought out point of view. Im not sure if he sits on wither side of the fence with this but ive always been impressed with whatever he has to say . Stick the 2 members in a thread where only them 2 can post . Now that conversation i would be interested in reading and im sure the majority of the site would aswell . 2 many muslim threads on here start well with decent discussion then the usual " Id be happy to see all muslims dead" stuff gets posted and it turns into a clusterfuck of arguing not worth reading

Desertbred would be the first to start the name calling and ive noticed he dodges questions he doesnt want to answer.

yep you,ve won mate :hmm::D

Yep hard to know, taking on 4 people would be a hell of a feat for anyone

four men or four countries axum your brothers tried to kick israels ass four on to one it must have been allahs will or you would have won

why do muslims destroy artifacts from the promised land that prove the jews we,re there first

why if the west is so bad do you all want to live here

why all them arabs that got told to leave israel still living in camps

No need for discussions what we need to know is there for all to see when it cOmes to those who call themselves Muslims

What do you guys get involved in syria war why does british support one side od the war in middle east and russia supports another thus prolonging the whole thing. Why did you go to libya and got involved there and helped remove the president why did you go to iraq and fought there and removed the president now country is mess why did you go to Afghanistan and got involved and removed taliban. Why do you mess around in muslim issues then pretend like the muslim is the bad guy and you have no involvement hell even the palestine israel war is the creation of british who created israel on palestine land now theres never ending bloodshed.

Yet its all the big bad muslim guy. You folks sure know how to give a blind eye to your involvement.

Hell even saudi arabia was created by the help of the west. I wont br surprused if you created islam too lmao

This is what really makes me wish that there were no muslims in the west. Governments are the enemy of Libyans, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghanis, etc. I don't know any ordinary person who understands the troubles in the middle east and agrees with the military action that has gone on there. My taxes contribute I am sure but it is still against my wishes. Muslims come begging for help and then to show their appreciation for the kindness and generosity they blame the general public and try to make US feel guilty. If you blame us why come and live amongst us? Why would you want to be a part of a society you blame for all your problems? Besides the guilt trip then there is widespread welfare fraud in muslim communities, over representation of muslims in jails, gang rapes and terrorism. Please just get out of my country, you will not be missed...
  • Like 4

No need for discussions what we need to know is there for all to see when it cOmes to those who call themselves Muslims

What do you guys get involved in syria war why does british support one side od the war in middle east and russia supports another thus prolonging the whole thing. Why did you go to libya and got involved there and helped remove the president why did you go to iraq and fought there and removed the president now country is mess why did you go to Afghanistan and got involved and removed taliban. Why do you mess around in muslim issues then pretend like the muslim is the bad guy and you have no involvement hell even the palestine israel war is the creation of british who created israel on palestine land now theres never ending bloodshed.

Yet its all the big bad muslim guy. You folks sure know how to give a blind eye to your involvement.

Hell even saudi arabia was created by the help of the west. I wont br surprused if you created islam too lmao

This is what really makes me wish that there were no muslims in the west. Governments are the enemy of Libyans, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghanis, etc. I don't know any ordinary person who understands the troubles in the middle east and agrees with the military action that has gone on there. My taxes contribute I am sure but it is still against my wishes. Muslims come begging for help and then to show their appreciation for the kindness and generosity they blame the general public and try to make US feel guilty. If you blame us why come and live amongst us? Why would you want to be a part of a society you blame for all your problems? Besides the guilt trip then there is widespread welfare fraud in muslim communities, over representation of muslims in jails, gang rapes and terrorism. Please just get out of my country, you will not be missed...

The people australia are still waiting for you to go back to where you came from. Notice the union jack in the australian flag under your user location . Thats where you from .

Members posting in this thread are true english and living in their native country and they would never leave their home they have the right to tell me to piss off from uk if i ever go there and me being a supporter of aboriginal people i would listen and shut my mouth. but you dontvhave the claim of land . You do ruke it but it doesnt brlong to you it belongs to black folks.

If you really love your country why dont you go back there to uk and find your people . You probabky find tour great grand father buried there in london .

My self the aboriginals are black like me so im proud to say im on a black man land . I could look at pure aborigonal black fella and say he looks like my dad or uncle and when they see me they call me brother. So its not your country because just like these english here dont want muslims in uk tge natives in australian dont wan5 white fellas in they country . You are in australia by force.

The people australia are still waiting for you to go back to where you came from. Notice the union jack in the australian flag under your user location . Thats where you from .

Members posting in this thread are true english and living in their native country and they would never leave their home they have the right to tell me to piss off from uk if i ever go there and me being a supporter of aboriginal people i would listen and shut my mouth. but you dontvhave the claim of land . You do ruke it but it doesnt brlong to you it belongs to black folks.

If you really love your country why dont you go back there to uk and find your people . You probabky find tour great grand father buried there in london .

My self the aboriginals are black like me so im proud to say im on a black man land . I could look at pure aborigonal black fella and say he looks like my dad or uncle and when they see me they call me brother. So its not your country because just like these english here dont want muslims in uk tge natives in australian dont wan5 white fellas in they country . You are in australia by force.

We wuz kings and all that sh*t?

I liked your earlier posts, we had more common ground :)

• Like 1

It still amazes me if they hate us so much why are they here if I hated my neighbour I wouldnt move in his garden and keep complaining about him it just don't make sense can Axum or dessertbred answer this

Benefits, free money, free healthcare housing etc and they havent got to put up with that 5x a day wailing (adan) call to prayer

• Like 2

Don't be so stupid, aboriginals are more closely related to Chinese than they are to you.

• Like 1