If It's Not One Dog It's Another .......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet lol ... at only seven months old she would cut a whippet in half if she hit one lol .......  

Lol how long do you think that would last as she can reach the cut with her tongue.....

She can move ok for a pup ....   http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v343/ratcatcher1/86E4AF25-B355-4811-B677-7F8B16D83D59.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Posted Images

It nothing a wee cut she will keep that clean her self just hope she ain't inherited the whip skin under that silky coat she a nice wee bitch or it could be one a those that need regulat stapling , but hey socks with your fat cheque book that not be a problem good luck with her a keep a keen eye out fa the wire .atb bunnys.

It nothing a wee cut she will keep that clean her self just hope she ain't inherited the whip skin under that silky coat she a nice wee bitch or it could be one a those that need regulat stapling , but hey socks with your fat cheque book that not be a problem good luck with her a keep a keen eye out fa the wire .atb bunnys.

Fat cheque book you've got me mixed up with somebody else fella ... she certainly ain't thin skinned don't know what the feck happened ... luckily I am not to bad with a needle and thread so saves me a fortune at the vets .......

Fat cheque book you've got me mixed up with somebody else fella ... she certainly ain't thin skinned don't know what the feck happened ... luckily I am not to bad with a needle and thread so saves me a fortune at the vets .......

Careful socks. Just because you are trained to an exceptionally high stardard in field medics and can patch up broken soldiers ergo saving their lives. Doesn't mean the ARSEPCA will think you are competent with a needle and catgut ???

Careful socks. Just because you are trained to an exceptionally high stardard in field medics and can patch up broken soldiers ergo saving their lives. Doesn't mean the ARSEPCA will think you are competent with a needle and catgut

I saw the repair job he did on Bob Cullen's leg. Never walked straight since. :laugh:

Careful socks. Just because you are trained to an exceptionally high stardard in field medics and can patch up broken soldiers ergo saving their lives. Doesn't mean the ARSEPCA will think you are competent with a needle and catgut

I was talking about mending her winter coat which she has to wear to stop her shivering lol .......

• Like 1

I saw the repair job he did on Bob Cullen's leg. Never walked straight since. :laugh:

I made him better fitter stronger .......

• Like 1

I made him better fitter stronger .......
With a GIMP limp :laugh: