If It's Not One Dog It's Another .......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet lol ... at only seven months old she would cut a whippet in half if she hit one lol .......  

Lol how long do you think that would last as she can reach the cut with her tongue.....

She can move ok for a pup ....   http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v343/ratcatcher1/86E4AF25-B355-4811-B677-7F8B16D83D59.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Posted Images

Still very puppyish in her ways but can move when she wants to and has had a fair few bolters in her mouth now ... she has got a good retrieve and a great nose on her ... haven't measured her but she is around 22 to the shoulder and is muscling up nicely ... she is way behind where her mother was at this age but all dogs are different .......

• Like 2

I hope your luck changes soon Socks...remember to let all that bad luck out of the back door at midnight before you open the front door to let in the good!

Your end to 2016 sounds like my beginning...started the year with three kelpies and ended up two months later with one with knackered feet, one RTA and one gone to that big paddock in the sky. Roll on 2017! :thumbs:

Manukau honey

Lol how long do you think that would last as she can reach the cut with her tongue.....

I had similar wound same place, I used manuka but as you say they soon lick it off or one of the others does lol I used to clean the wound then apply a layer of honey and sit with the dog for half an hour stopping him from licking it off, rest of the time used c**t n heal paste, n salt water to flush clean

Manukau honey

My whippet had a cut similar place but much worse, I was pumping manuka in the hole with a food syringe daily and then placing pad on and wrapping around leg and shoulder with vet wrap it did the job very well lol
  • Like 1