If It's Not One Dog It's Another .......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet lol ... at only seven months old she would cut a whippet in half if she hit one lol .......  

Lol how long do you think that would last as she can reach the cut with her tongue.....

She can move ok for a pup ....   http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v343/ratcatcher1/86E4AF25-B355-4811-B677-7F8B16D83D59.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Posted Images

lol I had a run of bad luck similar to you few weeks ago 2 good strong dogs both out of action just as the season was getting busy hopefully coming out the other side now.

That dry cow stuff is good for the cuts you haven't spotted straight away if they've turned abit funny I really rate the stuff allways handy to have a tube in the cupboard.

• Like 2

Just found this on this on the pup ... f**k knows how that happened ... to late to stitch it now so a dose of antibiotics and keep it clean ... ffs dogs .......A96A4776-F503-4CE1-84CC-8122B64ECA98.jpg

welcome to the wonderful world of barbed wire

No barbed wire where I was yesterday ......

lol I had a run of bad luck similar to you few weeks ago 2 good strong dogs both out of action just as the season was getting busy hopefully coming out the other side now.

That dry cow stuff is good for the cuts you haven't spotted straight away if they've turned abit funny I really rate the stuff allways handy to have a tube in the cupboard.

a mate turned me on too that stuff for my terriers-soon as they out cleaned up with it and next day look like the ain't been dug-handy stuff if you known any dairymen.atb dc

Thanks for all the advice lads but I kinda now what I'm doing ;-) it's only a superficial skin tear ... simply keeping it clean with salt water will have it healed in 7 days ... her mother Tilly had a very similar injury at about the same age .......

image-75.jpg

• Like 2