Update On Tilly For Those Interested .......

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After waiting to see if Tilly's injury would get better on its own it became obvious that the Achilles' tendon was stretching further and the injury was getting worse so I decided to go ahead and get

nice one ken,2000 is replacable,a good dog that you spent time and effort on isnt.plus its your business to run how you find.good luck with dogs revovery.

top man socks,many many wouldn't of even tried.

After waiting to see if Tilly's injury would get better on its own it became obvious that the Achilles' tendon was stretching further and the injury was getting worse so I decided to go ahead and get it operated on which I had done yesterday .... good and bad news ... the good news was that the tendon had separated from the calf which makes the healing process easier ... the bad news was that because the tear was so sever they could only just attach the fibres together so the knitting process will take longer and the build up to full fitness will have to be slower .... I've given her the best shot I can so it's up to her now ... she is pinned and strapped up and full of pain killers and I'm light of nearly £2000 but if I can get her back to full fitness by the middle of the summer I will be happy .......

shitter that mate hope she makes a full and swift recovery for you ..