Strangest Place You Seen A Rabbit To

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seen a rabbit in the missus bed side cabinet, noisy b*****d it was too

theres one i remember in particular trigg,,,,must be 25 or more year ago now,,up the dales,,,one of them runs almost like a hare,,bloody good rabbit it was took the dog all over this little field,,,th

watched a good few take to rivers to get away from the dog,,,same with hares,,,also ran a hare up a hollow tree ,,at an angle to the groundhe was about 4 foot up of the ground ,,,we could see him thro

In a salukis mouth... haha

You're such a cnut
Seen some living up my street, middle of an estate under shed, some guy with wee stubby arms couldnt kill em properly so they got back out ruck sack haha
6 years later I still maintain that was Superted ???? you're the daft cnut trying to blame me for you falling a wall ffs ?

PMSL it was one rabbit (which superted didn't neck right) and you fell

I thought it was 2 lol we had another 2 escape one day tho after emptying drop box for rabbit's to be moved to empty land haha and was you there when dan got chased back out van by a woody that came back to life after half hour? Hahaha

Missed that one ??

Not a rabbit but I saw a roe deer on the Hayes roundabout as you come of the m4 under the overpass what it was doing there I have no idea

I have also seen a roe running flat out down the a38 dual carriageway in Birmingham. I expect they follow the train tracks at night.

• Like 1

I took some tempory work at the warehouses near by. It is fully fenced in with loads of rabbits all about the place. They are tame, You can walk within 4yrds of them.

There are a couple of round abouts and a McDonald's near me with them.

Not a rabbit but I saw a roe deer on the Hayes roundabout as you come of the m4 under the overpass what it was doing there I have no idea

I have also seen a roe running flat out down the a38 dual carriageway in Birmingham. I expect they follow the train tracks at night.

I worked on the powerlines round Birmingham I found deer everywhere. Waste land, back of unduystrial units etc.

I had some good fun under the M42

watched a good few take to rivers to get away from the dog,,,same with hares,,,also ran a hare up a hollow tree ,,at an angle to the groundhe was about 4 foot up of the ground ,,,we could see him through little holes in the log,,,,let him be,,he earned his freedome that day

• Like 5

watched a good few take to rivers to get away from the dog,,,same with hares,,,also ran a hare up a hollow tree ,,at an angle to the groundhe was about 4 foot up of the ground ,,,we could see him through little holes in the log,,,,let him be,,he earned his freedome that day

ive had a fare few over the years out of streams and a couple out of small pools trying to make there escape lol. after heavy rains you sometimes getting them hitting the large puddles that have developed on some fields. never had one escape that i can remember once its hit the water.