• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can fill a pot

Well that was a long night lol 7 pups born mom and pups doing well

Posted Images

I think they will make good workers if I don't mess it up lol

FFS don't let morton know about this litter, he'll be telling you that 95% of the litter will be shite, because they're out of a greyhound! Lol :thumbs:

Who you kidding the whole lot will be shite!! Greyhound dam pffffft,a shivering useless no good for nothing whippet & a stalking,run picking b*****d of a collie ?

• Like 2

I think they will make good workers if I don't mess it up lol

FFS don't let morton know about this litter, he'll be telling you that 95% of the litter will be shite, because they're out of a greyhound! Lol :thumbs:

Who you kidding the whole lot will be shite!! Greyhound dam pffffft,a shivering useless no good for nothing whippet & a stalking,run picking b*****d of a collie

Unoubtedly, the whole lot will be crap lol. The three worst breeds of dog, on this site anyway, mixed together, obviously will be shite, especially as one parent is pure greyhound lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

Shaark you also guessed it my greyhound is useless only works single handed not with others so must be boring to run her without company and the collie whippet pretty much the same but at least I get to enjoy him jacking barking and trying to shag my leg whilst lamping

• Like 1

Shaark you also guessed it my greyhound is useless only works single handed not with others so must be boring to run her without company and the collie whippet pretty much the same but at least I get to enjoy him jacking barking and trying to shag my leg whilst lamping

Lol glad you realise I'm only taking the pi55 lol. I think you'll do very well with this type, I've had a couple in the past that were extremely useful, on allsorts, not just rabbits. Good luck with the litter :thumbs:

Nice cross Jase great all rounders the black dog is that way bred 23" ,brilliant around the nets great for a mooch with terriers always would tackle all quarry no problem and a good lamper too. He is 11yrs now and has earned his place by the fire.

Good look with them keep us posted.

post-102844-0-05335600-1483105878.jpg

post-102844-0-97457700-1483105891.jpg

• 2 weeks later...