Its Good To Mix It Up

Had a day off the xmas drink today and took the dogs to work a fence line and hedge, the dogs did well with the frozen ground and not a easy spot for the dogs to do but we like to mix the kind of land we run the dogs, seen too many dogs get used to running just on the top. A few of the catches and hope you all had a good one :thumbs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIA1UqGaCzM

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 9

great vid trev both dogs work hedges real good , hows pup coming on ?

Betty is coming on nice mate, 12 week old now. How's the pups that Tony bred at the same time looking ?DSC01236_zpsiz0j2whp.jpgDSC01235_zps80dlnj7v.jpgDSC01234_zpsfrr22fnj.jpg

thats a cracking looking pup you kept yourself there bud :thumbs: hope she serves you well , Tony Dent got 1 dog pup left out of a litter of 9 he bred if anyone up your way wants to take it on plenty good lines in it black n white n all, i know you would take it bud you only keep bitches :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Betty is coming on nice mate, 12 week old now. How's the pups that Tony bred at the same time looking ?DSC01236_zpsiz0j2whp.jpgDSC01235_zps80dlnj7v.jpgDSC01234_zpsfrr22fnj.jpg

thats a cracking looking pup you kept yourself there bud :thumbs: hope she serves you well , Tony Dent got 1 dog pup left out of a litter of 9 he bred if anyone up your way wants to take it on plenty good lines in it black n white n all, i know you would take it bud you only keep bitches :thumbs:

If it was a bitch and I hadn't just bred one for my self with them lines mate I would be setting off on the long drive down south now.

If it was a bitch and I hadn't just bred one for my self with them lines mate I would be setting off on the long drive down south now.

if any them yorkshiire lads want a decent bred whippet dog from Denty let me no bud :thumbs:

Edited by green lurchers

if any them yorkshiire lads want a decent bred whippet dog from Denty let me no bud :thumbs:

Will do mate.