Working Border Terrier.

Sorry Dan my mistake , thought it was a dog . Nice animal , had a couple up this way from M.G. lines one was a better the other died young and was stone mad

The bitch i had before her every fox was dead when we broke in didn't matter if it was a ft deep.

Sorry Dan my mistake , thought it was a dog . Nice animal , had a couple up this way from M.G. lines one was a better the other died young and was stone mad

The bitch i had before her every fox was dead when we broke in didn't matter if it was a ft deep.
your about the only man over here I know that has working borders
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Does anybody know of genuine strain of working borders,you just don't seem to see any about these days .during the late 80s I had the pleasure to go out with a couple one was owned by a really good terrier man but always blew hot and cold ,a cross word early in the day would see him sulking.

The other was the absolute opposite he was a demon to anything including other terriers

I believe he came a cropper in a kennel fight before he reached his full potential.

Only other experience was a very good friend of mine had a 3/4 borderx1/4 Lakeland he was a great dog ,could be dug to ,knew when to mix it and when to be steady would catch rats in water ,rock steady with ferret and a great busher quite in the kennel and very plasid around other dogs, a real gem funny how he never got the credit he deserved but I suppose looking back we where only 15 yrs of age ourselves.

Hi, just to let you know we have a superb working strain, male Border available, as an import from a top kennel in Slovakia

post-104730-0-28164100-1486565112.jpg

post-104730-0-28480700-1486565124_thumb.jpg

http://www.huntingdogseurope.com

• Like 1

Does anybody know of genuine strain of working borders,you just don't seem to see any about these days .during the late 80s I had the pleasure to go out with a couple one was owned by a really good terrier man but always blew hot and cold ,a cross word early in the day would see him sulking.

The other was the absolute opposite he was a demon to anything including other terriers

I believe he came a cropper in a kennel fight before he reached his full potential.

Only other experience was a very good friend of mine had a 3/4 borderx1/4 Lakeland he was a great dog ,could be dug to ,knew when to mix it and when to be steady would catch rats in water ,rock steady with ferret and a great busher quite in the kennel and very plasid around other dogs, a real gem funny how he never got the credit he deserved but I suppose looking back we where only 15 yrs of age ourselves.

Hi, just to let you know we have a superb working strain, male Border available, as an import from a top kennel in Slovakia

attachicon.gifIMG-20170207-WA0000.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG-20170207-WA0001.jpg

http://www.huntingdogseurope.com

nice one, keep up the good work
  • 4 months later...