Working Border Terrier.

Does anybody know of genuine strain of working borders,you just don't seem to see any about these days .during the late 80s I had the pleasure to go out with a couple one was owned by a really good terrier man but always blew hot and cold ,a cross word early in the day would see him sulking.

The other was the absolute opposite he was a demon to anything including other terriers

I believe he came a cropper in a kennel fight before he reached his full potential.

Only other experience was a very good friend of mine had a 3/4 borderx1/4 Lakeland he was a great dog ,could be dug to ,knew when to mix it and when to be steady would catch rats in water ,rock steady with ferret and a great busher quite in the kennel and very plasid around other dogs, a real gem funny how he never got the credit he deserved but I suppose looking back we where only 15 yrs of age ourselves.

First one was going well but ended up bolting foxes soi gave her away. Second one was useless she was 3/4 border. Been looking a pup out of decent parents might have one coming if a young bitch keeps going well

14570251_1852941134938635_8577241883201514589_n.jpg

10723197_1635960139970070_1876804097_n.jpg

What size/weight was the dog in the top pic? Looks a big dog.