Wildcat Testing

if the straw won't work, my attempt shredded and left sh1t stuck in the stripper so thats why i removed the shroud which is just a tube really with no baffles in at all...

give it a blast with a hair dryer!

seriously thinking about going rat bashing, board stiff stayed in all day:(

Get out after them long tails, I keep nipping out to my poultry pens and having a look around, keep popping one or two off, before you know it you shot 50 rats

just had an hour or so on them... it's -1 up here and when i was nearly at the perm the bloody mist dropped :(

got a call last week from an old place I've not been too for a while but i managed 3 from where they said they were :thumbs:

better than watching harry bloody potter!! lol

are you gonna get your mate to sort the spring twang out?!

mines died down from use but its still there

atb si

It's pretty cold here, -1 or -2 but no fog.

I use the pulsar n870lrf and it doesn't like fog or mist, the picture goes real hazy and crap, but only really affects the bunny bashing, all my rat duties ar sub 40 yards and it usually still works at those ranges unles it's real bad.

ANYTHING is better than sat watching tv, I'm lucky I can nip in and out as my pens ain't 50 yards from the house, so in between having a walk around I tinker with bits in the warm Shot probably 10 or a dozen in the last few days

Well, I must be a glutton for punishment as I am picking up a tuned version tomorrow that he has already worked his magic on, it has a few extras on that I like, and I want to see how good it really is, he assures me it's good and can get mine exactly the same if I wanted, if I like it then I will let him do mine, and if I don't, then keep an eye on the classifieds for two wildcats !

If I do like it I am considering looking at a photon or similar to keep one as a dedicated Nv, as I think my pulsar is excellent, but a little bulky for the cat

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you boys were right, to a point, I cleaned the barrel and tried again today, it has improved, better than before, but still not great, am now grouping regularly on the inch dots, with hardly any

Glad you got it sorted,it will group under a 5p with out a modification,I shot a group earlier in the year with a friends wild cat and it was probably half the size of a 5p at 35yds using JSB Exacts h

Rob Vizlauk (sean) got a new hw100 carbine in 22 we went to the perm to set it up   his groups were the same out to 30,,,35,,yrds   it was doing his head in it would hit bull one min then out an i

Posted Images

hopefully you'll like it, there sound for rat bashing and the photon suits it well,

the only time it's gonna come off is when the lad wants to use it during the day...

regards the photon its sound when its not misty, its been bad here the last couple of nights and has whited out at about 25yrds but on a normal night its spot on!

i won't be getting rid of either :thumbs:

most of my perms are within 5 miles of home the nearest just under a mile but it must be ace to have the option to open your door and go for it :thumbs:

hope he gets it sorted for you

atb si

• Like 1

hopefully you'll like it, there sound for rat bashing and the photon suits it well,

the only time it's gonna come off is when the lad wants to use it during the day...

regards the photon its sound when its not misty, its been bad here the last couple of nights and has whited out at about 25yrds but on a normal night its spot on!

i won't be getting rid of either :thumbs:

most of my perms are within 5 miles of home the nearest just under a mile but it must be ace to have the option to open your door and go for it :thumbs:

hope he gets it sorted for you

atb si

What sort of distance does the photon give on a good night ?

If it all works to plan I will have one dedicated Nv, and one daytime with normal scope, my Mrs will get the use of her ultra back then !

Sometimes I don't even open the door mate, my bedroom window looks out over my pens, my bathroom looks out over the paddocks, and the hallway looks out over the buildings, I could become the laziest shooter in the world if I didn't like fresh air so much.

• Like 2

haha... i like it :thumbs::thumbs:

never physically measured distance but id say 100m easily for good recognition but you can pick out past that!

i only use the built in i/r my mate has a t20 strapped to his but thats mainly for battery time... mine eats batteries but there cheap enough and you just make sure you've got a few before you go out, I've only ever used the i/r on 1 and it goes to 3

atb si

• Like 1

but with different stock is it

Yes mate, and when your done with that crystal ball send it my way ! !

Ok, it's an fx wildcat, in .22 with a custom stock and air fective shroud and silencer, with the full tune done on it so I am told.

Am sure some of you saw it advertised elsewhere.

• Like 1

but with different stock is it

Yes mate, and when your done with that crystal ball send it my way ! !

Ok, it's an fx wildcat, in .22 with a custom stock and air fective shroud and silencer, with the full tune done on it so I am told.

Am sure some of you saw it advertised elsewhere.

my crystal ball sees everything even that the cat didnt have a scope on lol
  • Like 1